"Prologue..."

-So, do you believe in soul mates? ...

-Well ... I like the idea that someone, somewhere,

is made exactly for you ... forever.

She, a girl capable of lighting up the world.

He, the guy with an inner darkness capable of outshining the sun.

A strangely perfect combination, too perfect to be a coincidence, fate brought them together, took them where they belonged ...

The connection was so simple, everything felt so natural, what many people were looking for all their lives they would find at an early age, but ... sometimes the difficult thing is not to start something, the problem is to keep it.

There was a great storm brewing between them, in their souls ... a storm that knew them and was coming to destroy them again.

How much can you take for love?

How far would you go to save the person you love?

How strong is the bond between two souls? ... Enough to save each other?

You can't save someone who does not want to be saved, but love is the most indestructible force in the universe, capable of persisting through time, capable of filling you with courage, that courage to stay in the rain even when you can drown or get sick.

Millie is one of those people, one of the people capable of standing in the rain for the one she loves, but when Finn's darkness consumes her light, he will have to get her back, he will have to bring her back.

This is the story of two people hurt by the past, destined to save each other, discovering extraordinary things in the process... In the end, If they can overcome that storm of pain, they will discover that the bond that binds them is stronger than they imagined.

...................................

This is about to begin, 1 chapter will be ready very soon, tell me what you think!

i love you guys 

Eli  ❤