Chapter 5.- "The best option"

How strong our soul becomes when forgiving

someone who never asked for forgiveness...

That night they loved each other until they were exhausted, it was 2:00 am the last time Finn turned to look at the clock, after that he lost track of time, He remained lost in Millie's body, taking the time necessary to make her feel at least half of the pleasure that she caused him, they were tireless lovers, It was as if they were never close enough, as if they never had enough of each other, the only thing that had ever been questioned between them was the incredible attraction that their bodies felt, as if their bodies had been born to merge into one.

On one of the repeated occasions when they reached the peak of maximum pleasure together, they lay in bed agitated, he on Millie, both with their eyes closed, a satisfied smile on their faces and with trembling bodies that seconds later would succumb to exhaustion ... they wish things could always be like this, two warm bodies hugged under the sheets, breathing at the same rate.

Finn fell asleep almost on top of Millie, making one last effort to remove most of his weight from her, leaving only his head resting on her bare belly, just a little below her chest, wrapping his arms around her waist, as if he were adrift and she was his lifeboat, his salvation ... his only way to be safe, in the warmth of Millie's body it seemed that no one could harm him, unfortunately there was a place where she couldn't protect him, his head ...

Dreams are another way of confronting ourselves, our desires, our fears, unresolved things that we carry with us since unknown times ... Finn was a prisoner of his mind, the place where all that darkness lived that insisted on ruining any attempt to pursue his happiness.

"Look at you ... you are a failure, you are soft and weak ... manipulated by a woman!"

"Millie has nothing to do with this! ..."

"She does it, she ruins everything, my whole life trying to raise a son with character, someone whom people feared and she comes to ruin everything! ... everything would be better if she disappeared ... I could take care of that with pleasure..."

"If you dare to touch her, I swear to God that ... !!"

"What? ... are you going to kill me? ... are you going to kill me again?"

"What? ... No ... No ... I didn't kill you ... I didn't kill you !!

That was not what happened... I am not like you... I am better,

Millie makes me better, loving her makes me better, she will save me ".

"But son ... you do not know how to love ... A person who kills his own father cannot love ...".

"Shut up ... I didn't kill you, I didn't kill you !!"

"Lie to the whole world Finn ... but you can't fool yourself ... you're like me ... and maybe one day you'll do the same to her, maybe you'll destroy her too ...".

"No ... Shut up ... Shut up ...."

"Noo! ... please ...".

"Finn? ...". Millie woke up when she heard Finn, he was still clinging to her so she could feel his whole body sweating and his breathing was completely agitated, as if something was terrifying him.

"Dad ... stay away ... please ...".

"Finn !! ... Baby!" Millie started tapping his cheeks, seeing that that wasn't working she began to squeeze his shoulders. "Baby it's just a nightmare, wake up!"