Part Twenty Two || Heartbreak

'My heart has been shattered

'My heart has been shattered...'

Izuku Midoriya

You burst through the door, not even hearing your mothers greatings, you went to your room. Not even bothering to lay down on your, you fell on the floor when your knees finally gave out.

You fell to your knees and cried you heart out. Well, your broken heart. You didn't care how loud you were.

"Are you okay, [Name]?" Your concerned mother's voice was slightly muffled by the door. Just then Izuku entered the house. He had saw you crying and running out of school and he decided to follow you.

He walked beside your mother, and heared your painful crys.

Earlier today you had found out that the boy you had liked was only using you.

"Ah, sorry [Name]. Sorry but, I didn't really have any feelings for you. You see I like another girl and I was only practicing my moves on you. You get it right? I would want to embarrass myself in front of her." And he just walked away, without another word.

The bitter memory made your heart hurt more. He only used you to practice. So he could be perfect for the girl he really had feelings for.

Katsuki Bakugou

You had been weeping for hours now. Your parents growing concern for you as they stood outside your door.

His arm was around her shoulders. "You know I love you, right." The blond girl only nodded as she smiled brightly at him.

You gritted your teeth. You hated him. You hated him with every fiber of your being. He lead you on. He toyed with your feelings. He knew you had developed feelings for him, so he purposely showed you he had a girlfriend.

You had weakly punched the floor again. Your body shacking with how much you were crying.

"Oi! Open this door, Extra!" You could hear your brother, but you could care less, you didn't have any energy to do anything.

Your brother had an idea on what was going on, but he wasn't so sure.

Shoto Todoroki

Your sister rubbed your back, "It'll be fine."

It was so frustrating. You didn't really lose him. He was never yours to begain with. That was the mist frustrating part. You wanted to hate him. For choosing her. You wanted to be by his side. What did she have that you didn't?

Shota slid the door to the living room door.

"It hurts so much..." You clutched your chest.

Tenya Iida

You had been holding it in for so long. You had swallowed the pain. You watched them be such a good couple. The guys you liked, has feeling for another girl.

You were dead silent, zoned out. You weren't even reading your book. You were just there.

"[Name]?" You looked at your older brother, not even realising you were crying.

"[Name], why are you crying?"

With that you touched your face only to realize, you were indeed crying. With out another word, you walked towards your room to cry.