Izuku Midoriya Drabble

Title: What Kind of Hero

Title: What Kind of Hero...?

What kind of hero would he be if he doesn't stop his blond friend from bullying the poor boy in the play ground?

What kind of hero would he be if has no quirk?

What kind of hero would he be if he let his childhood friend be killed by a green slime villain?

What kind of hero would he be when he obtained the quirk 'One for All'?

What kind of hero would he be when he entered U.A?

What kind of hero would he be when he's gifted with a sister?

What kind of hero would he be if he defeated the villians that invaded the U.S.J?

What kind of hero would he be when he didn't win the 'Sport Festival'?

What kind of hero would he be when he saved Iida from the 'Hero Killer: Stain'?

What kind of hero would he be when he couldn't save Bakugou when the League of Villians attacked?

What kind of hero would he be when he rescued him after some planning?

A weak one. After everything. All the training, the tears, the sweat, everything.

He stood there as his sister, Midoriya [Name], got stabbed on her heart. She spat out blood, falling on her knees. This was a fetal wound. She knows that she won't make it out alive. Her hero costume being stained with her blood.

The green haired hero held his sister's limp, lifeless body. His green hero suit being stained with her blood but, he payed no mind.

'The number one hero: Deku'

He scoffed. How could he be the number one hero.

The number one hero's job is to protect everyone.

Yet, he could even save his little sister from getting killed.

What kind of hero is he, when he couldn't even protect his sister. When he let his 17 year old sister die in front of him.