Part eight|| Characters

~~~~
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS CHAPTER. THE CHARACTERS ARE FROM THE ANIMES: NARUTO, ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM AND BUNGO STARY DOGS
~~~~
'Who are they?'

•Ino Yamanaka
Quirk: Mind Transfer
She is the only child of the Yamanaka family. She was a popular student back in elementary school, there she met Sakura who was teased by the other kids for being quirkless. Ino helped Sakura boost her confidence but as time went on Sakura become bolder and started teasing the kids who teased her. It was small at first like, mean comments but then it became aggressive like, pushing them and pouring milk on them at lunch. When Ino realized what Sakura was doing, their friendship ended.

She is a very friendly and loyal to her friends. Ino is a compassionate and kind person. She is often loud but no- one seems to mind. She treasures the bond she has with her friends.

Ino has fair skin, light blue eyes and shoulder length hair that is light blonde and worn in a ponytail, with bangs framing the right side of her face. When she's not wearing her school uniform, Ino usually wears a purple outfit consisting of a high-colored blouse with a white spaghetti strap tank top underneath it and a matching apron skirt. To top it all of she wears small hoop-earings.

Ino's mind-transfer techniques are Mind Body Switch, which Ino convert her consciousness to spiritual energy which she sends at a target and travels in a straight line. If she misses her target, it will take several minutes for her consciousness to find its way back to her body. To prevent this, the Mind Body Switch should only be used against target who are restrained. When her consciousness successfully make it to the target she takes over the targets mind and take full control of their body. There is one drawback, while she is possessing a target, her body become defenseless and open for any villain to attack her. The second technique Ino's quirk has is: Mind Body Disturbance. Ino sends her consciousness into her targets body. Unlike the Mind Body Switch, Ino's consciousness remains within her body while she uses this. Ino is only possessing her targets body not the targets mind and body. This is when Ino is out numbered that this technique is most useful, as she can make her opponents fight each other.

•Sasuke Uchiha
Quirk: Sharingan
(Sha-rin-gan)
He is the second child of the Uchiha family. He has an older brother,Itachi Uchiha. His older brother killed their parents when Sasuke was only seven, after that incident Sasuke promised himself that he would be a hero and capture his older brother to put him behind bars. Sasuke was the smartest in class back in elementary school. When he was a child, he greatly looked up to his brother. He still doesn't know why or what happened to his brother that made him do the things he did.

He may come of as cold-hearted but he does care about his friends and would do anything for them he wouldn't want what happened to his parents happened to his friends.

Sasuke has fair skin, onxy eyes and black chin-length hair. His hair is spiky in the back like a duck butt. When Sasuke's not in his school uniform he usually wears a navy blue shirt where the sleeves go all the way down to his elbow with a high collar and white arm warmers, but he does take them off from time to time.

Sasuke Sharingan technique are Chidori. The Chidori is a high concentration of lightning channelled around the Sasuke hand. To do this, Sasuke will first gather lightning to his hand. The sound the lightning make are like many bird chirping. Once the lightning is gathered, Sasuke charges at his opponents and thrust the Chidori into his opponent. He pierces his opponents. The Chidori is dangerous and can cause fatal damage if Sasuke isn't careful. Even though the Chidori is powerful it has a drawback, Sasuke moves at him target so fast that it cause tunnel-vision effect on him. Since Sasuke runs in a straight line towards his opponent, his opponent can easily attack him from the sides and behind. The Chidori takes a lot of energy, meaning Sasuke has a limit on how many times he could use Chidori.