Part Twenty Six || Insomnia

'Three hours of sleep is all I get

'Three hours of sleep is all I get...'

Izuku Midoriya

Having an insomniatic sister is an experience. The first night you were home, he wondered why you stayed up late at night. He thought you weren't comfortable enough in the house yet, so he let it be, but when you were staying up all nights even when you were living with them for a month.

So he asked you, that's when you told him you had insomnia.

When someone has insomnia the individual will have trouble ether falling asleep or staying asleep. In your case you had a hard time falling asleep.

When your mother heared she took you to the doctors who prescribed you with sleeping gummys to help you.

Katsuki Bakugou

Another restless night. Having insomnia is not great. You wanted to sleep but you couldn't.

Your brother would tease you of looking tired. When you told him you had insomnia, he teased you more.

"You look tired [Name]. Maybe you should sleep. Oh wait, you can't."

You threw your book square in his face.

Shoto Todoroki

Your sister know's that you have insomnia, so she would brew you some tea at night to help you relax. Knowing full and well that you would be staying up at night. She couldn't help you with your insomnia but, she can at least help you to be relaxed.

You would sometimes see your father after he was done with his hero work. He would of course ask why you would be up, but you had to remind him that you had insomnia and explain what that means.

Tenya Iida

Your brother would scold you when he see's that you had a restless night, but when you told him you had insomnia he was mire understanding.

Your case was that you can sleep but you have a hard time staying asleep. So you would only get at least two hours of sleep. Three if your lucky.

When you do wake up, either you study or read your book.