Part five|| School

'Hell

'Hell. That's what describes this place'

Today your going to school. You were in bed looking up at the celling, questioning your life decisions and why you agreed to go to school. Your parents had enrolled you to a lovely middle school. You were going to be a second year. You got up, got ready and put your uniform. Your uniform was gray with a gray skirt, black stockings that are up to your knees and black 2 inch heels.

You walked to school with your older brother. Your 2-inches clicked every step you took. Reaching the big gates of school, you bid your older brother farewell. You walked to your classroom, bag in hand.

"Ah, students! Meet your new classmate." The teacher said. The class turned to the front.

"Hi! My name is [Name]. I hope we can be great friends." You introduced your self.

"Nice to meet you [Name], you'll be sitting beside Ino, Ino raise your hand." The teacher replied. A light blond haired girl raised her hand. You walked over to the seat beside her and sat down.

"Hi!" You said politely.

"Hi! My name is Ino Yamanaka" She replied.

The class went smoothly and by the time it was lunch time.

"Hey Ino, mind if I sit with you at lunch?" You asked.

"Sure!" She replied with a smile.

Ino Yamanaka
Quirk: Mind transfer
This allows her to manipulate her opponents in any way she wants.

You both walk to the cafeteria, opening the doors, your greeted by the delicious smell of food. You both grabbed your lunch and sat down with a group of people from your class.

"Hi! I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be the great- OW! What was that for Sasuke?!" The blond was cut of by a dark raven haired boy smacking the back of his head.

Naruto Uzumaki
Quirk: Shadow clone, Rasengan
He can create clones of himself.

"Do you have to yell, she's right in front of you." He said in an annoyed voice.

"Who is he?" You asked Ino.

"That Sasuke" Ino replied.

"Nice to meet you, Sasuke" You said looking at the raven haired boy.

"You too" He said nodding.

Sasuke Uchiha
Quirk: Sharingan

"You guys are to loud" A boy said tiredly.

"Who...?" You turned to Ino yet again, pointing to the boy who just spoke.

"That Shikamaru" She replied.

Shikamaru Nara
Quirk: Shadow possession

"What a drag" With that he met the same fate as Naruto, a blond girl smacked the back of his head.