Part Twenty seven || Chess

'If I move there, I'll lose

'If I move there, I'll lose...'

Izuku Midoriya

You two have been sitting in the living room for almost an hour, playing a game of chest. You had to teach your older brother how to play. He does know what the game, chess is but, he didn't know the rules.

Chess was a mind hurting game. You had to think carefully on your next move or else you would lose.

"Checkmate."

Your brother startled a by the sound of your voice.

Katsuki Bakugou

It took some time convincing him to play. All you had to do is question if he was scared to lose to you and once you said that, he turned around and snatched the board from your grasp.

Your brother was so focused. Eyebrows furrowed and red eyes glaring at the board.

You on the other hand was calm. You had thought of your next move and what move he might do. You had thought over everything.

He moved a piece forward. You smirk then moved your piece, instantly winning.

"I win."

"What! No you didn't!" Of course your brother didn't belive you, so you started explaining.

"You have to protect the king. My knight is right in front of your king."

He challenge you for another round of game. He did not want to accept that he lost to you.

Shoto Todoroki

When ever you two would play chess, it would be so quiet, you could hear a pin drop on the floor.

You two would be so focused that everything would be blocked out. Music could be blasting in the back ground and you two woild still be focused on the game.

"[Name], dinner is-" Your sister pooked her head in your room, to see you and your candy can brother playing chess.

She only sighed and had to walk closer to you two, to break your concentration.

Tenya Iida

Playing chess was one of your ways to bond with your brother.

On problem was, you two were genius. The games would take longer. It was like you two were reading each others minds.

When the other moves, the other one would move right after.

Its like you two just know what the  the other was thinking and the what move you would take.