Part Twenty || Entering U.A

'Good luck, [Name]!'

Izuku Midoriya

Just like your brother, you took the U.A entrance exam. Of course, you passed. Your quirk was power enough as a child all you needed to was control it. You were one of the few who were able to destroyed the robots.

That morning both your brother and mother were cheering you on and wishing you good luck before you left.

A few days after you took the U.A entrance exam, a letter had arrived from U.A informing you that you had passed the exam and welcomed you to the school.

"Good job, [Name]!"

"My two children are growing up..." Your mother wepped.

Katsuki Bakugou

"You better pass, little brat." Your brother muttered by you.

"Don't worry. I am your sister." Confident in yourself. Heh, I guess your brother's confidence rubbed off on you. You hear your phone 'chime' in your bag.

Messages from your mother encouraging you.

You teleported back home, more specifically the kitchen, where your mother and father were.

"Yo." You waved a little. "[Name]! How was the exam?" Your mither was the first to speak.

"It was okay, It was easier than I expected."

A few days later, a letter had arrived for you. You had passed and you were going to attend U.A next school year.

Shoto Todoroki

Your father had offered to recommend you but, you refused. You wanted to try the entrance exam. From what you heared, it was difficult  to pass.

So here you are, not even sweating, hand glowing as you were ready to shoot a light beam again.

"Can you look any more bored, [Name]?" Temari and the rest of your friend group, all decided to become heros.

"I heared that the exam was hard, this is practically childs play."

You passed. No one was suprised by this fact.

Tenya Iida

This family has been heros for generations. So only natural you, to be one.

"You don't have to do this, [Name]..."

"It's fine, MoM. I want to become a hero, It's my choice." You gave her a reassuring yet small smile.

You put your hands in your pocket as you watch the robot fall over from your attack.

"Who would have know it would be this simple, right, [Name]?" Naruto's hands were behind his head. You shurruged and agreed.

"You passed! Congratulations, [Name]!" Your mother congratulated you as she looked over your shoulder with your father, your brothers in front you.