Part Thirty Three || Stressed

'Maybe you should take a break

'Maybe you should take a break...'

Izuku Midoriya

Was it even possible for you to get stressed. Yes. You were 15 and your last year in Junior high. You were aming to go to U.A, just like your brother.

Test exams were pilling up.

And taking the U.A entrance exam was right around the corner. The teacher was about to hand out the papers for other jobs but, he ended up throwing the papers in the air and stating that it was usless because we all wanted to be heros.

Idiot.

He does realized he had to pick up all those papers.

You were jogging early in the mornings and after dinner to make sure your body was in top shape.

Lets not forget you have to keep your grades up.

Katsuki Bakugou

You cracked your knuckles again as you kept writing. You didn't eat, sleep. You had been locked up in your room everyday. When you come home from school, you instantly went to your room and start studying.

Your mother would see you asleep on your desk, surrounded by opened textbooks, study guides and homework.

She was proud at your diligence when it comes to your education, but then again, she was worried for you.

Shoto Todoroki

You would sleep. When stressed you would sleep a lot more. You would sleep early, but the more you get stressed the longer you sleep.

This was the 4th time you skipped dinner and your three sibling were worried.

Are you okay?

Tenya Iida

You bite you fingers to relife some stress. You older brother has told you numerous times to not do so because it's a bad habit, but sorry. You couldn't.

By the second week your fingers had light bite marks and you nails looks as if you had cut them. By this time you had to put bandages and finger wraps around your fingers.

The more you bite, your finger started to bleed a little.