Part Thirty || Flirting with you

'Leave her alone

'Leave her alone...'

Izuku Midoriya

"Um-" Izuku was cut off with by the employee.

"Yes! This would look amazing on you, miss!"

Right now you and your brother were in the mall, shopping. Summer was almost here so you had asked permission to go and buy some summer clothes.

The only problem was the employees. This particular store sells many clothes for the summer, and since its almost summer they try to sell alot of their products.

The moment you started looking through the clothes the employees started giving you recommendations.

"Here, this will also look good on you. Anything in this store will look good on some one as beautiful like you." The teenage employee said.

Yup, this guy has been flirting with you. You were annoyed and just wanted to shop in peace.

"Excuse me, please leave my sister be." Izuku finally said. You thanked him mentally.

Katsuki Bakugou

Nope. No one dared to flirt with you. When ever you were with your brother he would drive away any boy who even glance at you.

"What are you looking at?!" He yelled at the poor teenager. He only looked at you for a second.

That's right. [Name] has her own body gaurd.

Shoto Todoroki

Seriously? Some one flirting with [Name]? Hah, one look at you and everyone would be intimidated. With your cold look and cold exterior.

Don't forget about your brother. No one can top him. Every boy that comes up to you gets insecured. Not only because you look pretty. The guy would question if he was good enough.

Tenya Iida

"Please excuse us."

"You should be shameful of your actions!"

When ever some one flirts with you he would always get you out the situation. He knows when your uncomfortable and the rest of your emotions by reading yoy body language.