Part Twenty Five || Night Routine

'The night is so peaceful

'The night is so peaceful...'

Izuku Midoriya

You would help your mother by cooking and setting the table. When you eat dinner you would talk about how your day was, how school was. Normal stuff.

After dinner, you would take another shower, to got the sweat off you.

Feeling refreshed, you would put on your pajamas and study a little.

To relax, you would read a few chapters of your book.

Katsuki Bakugou

You would help your mother with preparing dinner. When dinner was ready, you would call your brother down to eat.

After eating, you would help with the dishes. Once done with the dishes, you would shower.

You would read over your notes a little and memories them. By 9pm you would settle down amd get into bed.

Shoto Todoroki

You just shower. The first thing you do is shower.

Once done, you would eat dinner with your siblings. Your father would usually be doing his hero works or when he is home your siblings would prepare dinner early, just to avoid him.

Once you were full and showered, you would read until you were tired.

Tenya Iida

You would eat first, then shower.

Once done, you would always organised your notes. While organizing you would drink milk.

When organized, you would stay in bed and read a few chapters of your book.