Your Quirk

Your quirk is called
Star Gaze

Remember this book has anime crossovers like Naruto and Assassination classroom

What your quirk can do:
Nightmare- with this, you can make the person live their worst fear by giving them an illusion in their head. Example: your opponent is claustrophobic, being afraid of tight spaces. You can activate your quirk and their surroundings will start to close in. Only you and your opponent will see this but if you let other people see then they'll also see. Also, when you use Nightmare, you will automatically know what your opponent is afraid of.

Crystalline- you use this part of your quirk more because it can act as an offense and defense. As defense you can create crystal like mirrors but its see through. So when a villan attacks you, you can put this up and the attack won't hit you. When your crystals mirrors break it can act as an offense. The shards are sharp enough to do damage. You can also control your shards, so your shard don't just break, your shards spread and float around you. Then you can send shards at your opponent to attack, remember your shards are sharp enough to do damge.

Teleportation- you can teleport anywhere. At first when you got your quirk you can only teleport from your rome to the kitchen, now you can teleport anywhere. You have a step back on this to, if you teleport to much you get tired.

Light beam- you can shoot bright light beams out of your hands.