Part Thirty One || Talents

For @InsMatias9

For @InsMatias9

'I didn't know you could do that...'

Izuku Midoriya

"You're pretty skilled with the violin, [Name]." Your brother said as he walked in your room.

"Hm? Oh yeah, I just learned."

"When did start learning, [Name]?" He looked at your music book that had music notes.

"Two months ago. It was pretty hard at first."

Katsuki Bakugou

"How did you pass?" Your brother snatched the test paper out your hand.

"I don't know..." You continue to eat your snack.

"What do you mean, 'you don't know'? I remember you were lazing around last week, you didn't study."

You shurruged.

"Natural talent, I guess." He rolled up the test papers and smacked you right on the head.

Shoto Todoroki

Your sister looked at you. "You want to buy another book?"

You nodded.

"Didn't we just buy you that last week?" She took the book, "And this book has three hundred pages."

"Yeah I finished it. Before I go to bed and after I do my homework, I read a few pages." She couldn't argue, when you learn something you learn it quick.

Tenya Iida

It was a weekend morning. You were in the living room, in your pajamas. You had a notebook in your hand and a pencil in the other.

You glance up to look at the bird outside. It had blue and yellow feathers.

"Good morning." You greeted at your brother, you showed him the drawing, "So? Honest, opinion. Does it look okay?"

He took the notebook. "It's wonderful!"

You looked at your creation. "Hm."