Part two|| Home Sweet Home

'A place I can finally call home'

Izuku Midoriya
The ride home was quiet. You were reading, the woman you will now be calling mom was focusing on driving and your now older brother would steal glances of you from the rear view mirror. Probably wondering who yu were and what happened to you that made you end up in the orphanage.

Arriving at a building you will now be calling home, you stepped out of the car grabbing your backpack. You didn't have that much stuff, just the obvious things like toothbrush, toothpaste, clothes and your books. Your mom unlocked the door for both of you. You stepped inside it wasn't a big house but it also wasn't small. It was a cozy house. Stepping further into the house you sat on the couch and continue reading your book.

Your mom started dinner and your older brother,Izuku, sat beside you. You could tell he wated to ask you questions or at least have a conversation with you. You exhaled quietly through your nose and closed your book, turning towards him.

"Do you have questions about me" you asked sparking up a conversation.

"O-oh, well I umm..." he stuttered while rubbing the back of his head.

"I can tell you have questions, just ask." I said reassuringly.

To keep the conversation going you spoke.

"What are your dreams?" you asked

"My dreams. Well my dream is to make everyone happy and make sure everyone is safe." He said.

I nodded. "What your quirk?" I asked.

He seemed hesitant to answer so I didn't push the subject further. Instead I sighed.

"What school do you go to?" You were actually curious.

"Oh, I go to U.A" He replied

'U.A that's a prestigious school' You thought.

"So you're training to be a hero?" You were getting more interested.

"Yes I'm in class 1-A, the hero course!" He said while smiling.

'A hero huh? Maybe I shoukd become one so no one will have to suffer like I did.'

Katsuki Bakugou

The car ride home was peaceful. You were of course reading your book, your now parents quiet the whole car ride. When you arived at the place you will now be calling home, you were a little shocked. The house was big.

"Oh, we forgot, you have an older brother." Mitsuki said

'A brother? Wonder what that's like.'

The three of you went inside. The house was even bigger.

"Hold on, I'll call your brother down" she said while going up stairs.