Part nine || Lost

'Where the hell am I?'

Izuku Midoriya

"Ino! Give me back my meat bun!" Naruto yelled out as Ino ran to put some distance between them. Ino smirked and put the meat bun inches away from her mouth.

"Don't you dare Ino" And with that Ino took a bite of Naruto's special meat bun. The yellow haired boy stood in disbelief as Ino continued to eat the bun. Kiba laughed at sight.

"Don't worry Naruto I'll buy you some more" Kiba assured as he held up his wallet. Naruto immediately brightened up at the thought of getting more fresh meat buns.

"Thanks Kiba!" Naruto smiled cheekily as he took a bite the steamy meat bun Kiba bought him.

School had just finished about an hour ago and you decided to tag along with your friends Ino, Naruto and Kiba.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Ooo! A flower shop, be right back you guys!" Ino ran toward the flower shop. Ino has always had an interest in flowers. She studied every flower and knows what every flower stand for.

"Wait Ino-" It was useless, Kiba's words fell on deaf ears, Ino was already ran and went inside. Kiba sighed at the girl and said:

"Lets go after her. Naruto, [Name].

The three of you started walk towards the beautifully decorated flower shop. As you were near the shop you started smelling the fresh aroma of the flowers. Just before Kiba could open the door Naruto looked to his right and exclaimed:

"Look an arcade!"

The blue eyed boy sprinted toward the crowded arcade, with a meat bun in his mouth.

"Hey Naruto! Wait up!" Kiba let go of the door and started running after his airheaded friend.

Unlucky for you, you were to busy reading that you didn't hear where Naruto and Kiba ran off to.

You were brought back to reality when you heared some one.

"E-Excuse me."

You looked up to see a brunette girl around the same age as your brother, your stare, unintentionally knowing, intimidating her.

"Can I help you?

"Ah, you're standing in the middle of the sidewalk." The brunette softly said