Part Twenty Four || Morning Routine

'It's a good morning'

Izuku Midoriya

You first say good morning to your mother and help her make breakfast. Usually just brewing tea and setting up the table.

Once that done, you take a shower and dress up.

After that, when you exit your room, all dressed up, your brother is usually there already.

You eat breakfast and help with the dishes.

Once everything is done, your brother would drop you of to school and start your day at school.

Katsuki Bakugou

You start your day by waking up early, the reason for this is because you wake your brother up. You smack your brother with your pillow and ran out his bedroom and into the bathroom.

After you take a bath, you teleport out the bathroom, making sure to unlock and open the door slightly, to your bedroom to get dressed for school.

You eat breakfast and then your brother drops you off to school.

Shoto Todoroki

You're usually get woken up by the fresh aroma of breakfast, cooked by your sister.

You usually shower after you elder brother, Natsu.

You would walk to school with your older brother.

Tenya Iida

Your brother wakes you up by opening the blinds. You would whine in protest and pull the cover over your head. Only for the covers to be pulled out of your grasped.

You get dragged down stairs and to the kitchen where you would eat breakfast.

After breakfast, you showered and change into your school uniform.

Your brother drops you of to school way to early. So you would end up being the only student in the class room.