Part Thirty Two || How are babies made?

'How was I made

'How was I made...?"

Izuku Midoriya

A question had been lingering in your mind. How are babies made? You knew where they came from, they come from the mother, but you didn't know how the mother made the baby.

"Hey, ah, I got kinda have a question..." You walk up to your brother.

"Oh, what is it?" Your broccoli brother looked at you.

"How are baby made?"

Silence....

"HUH?! W-WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?!"

You winced at how loud he was. "Because I don't know." You deadpaned. "I know where they come from, they come from the mother's womb, but I don't know how the mother made it."

"So, do you know how?" You look expectantly.

"Mom!"

Katsuki Bakugou

"How did my Mom make me?" You asked out of nowhere.

The four of you were eating dinner when you asked the question.

Your father blushed in embarrassment by the question.

Your mother tried explaining.

Your brother on the other hand, "Are you an idiot? Babies are made when a man and woman have-- "

The back of his head smacked by none other than his mother.

"Don't you dare!"

"She asked!"

You turned to your father, "Do you know, Dad?"

Shoto Todoroki

Your brother just looked at you, "You don't know?"

"Nope. I'm 14 and I don't know how babies are made."

"I think you should ask Fuyumi or Natsu." He suggested.

"Huh, alright. Although, I think Fuyumi is cooking dinner right now, and Natsu's still working."

"Dinners ready!" You ran to the kitchen.

While eating your eldest brother came home and joined you. Everything was lively when you heared someone come in.

The door to the kitchen slid open to reveal your scarred father. He joined the three of you to eat dinner.

"Hey, how are babies made?"

Instead of an answer you were givin silence.

In the end you ended up asking your mother, when you and your brother visited her.

Tenya Iida

"Do you know how babies are made?" You set down your cup of tea after taking a sip.

"Why do you want to know?" You showed him your book.

"One of the characters in my book apparently has a baby so I realized I didn't know how their made. Don't worry, I know where they come from, they come from the mothers womb, but how does the mother make the baby. And how did the baby get inside the womb."

Your blue haired brother stared at you in shock. You on the other hand, you were trying not to laugh.

You may or may not know how babies are made, but right now you were bored, so you decided to tease your brother.

"Well, do you know?"