Katsuki Bakugou - Drabble

Title: His Sister's [Eye/c] Eyes

Dull: That's what her eyes looked when his blond mother announced that you were a new addition to the Bakugou family. Her dull [Eye/c] looked up, meeting his red eyes.

Sincerity: That's what the 12 year old's eyes looked when she told her new older brother, that she would cherish him like they were born from the same mother.

Happiness: Something her eyes hasn't sparked with for 8 years. Her eyes sparked, like fireworks, when he gave the youngest Bakugou a sweet, flavored lollipop. It's amazing how happiness can be seen in her eyes by the simplest things.

Curiosity: What her eyes shown when a black cat approached the young girl. Many thought running through her head. Not knowing what to do as it was the first time she has seen a cat in real life.

Confusion: It was clear that she had no idea what to do when she was in the mall. Her blond mother had decided to take her daughter to the mall. It was the first time she was there. It was a huge place, shops ever where. What she questioned the most is why her mother is buying her so many items.

Sadness: The same look her eyes have shown for 8 years, and when she revealed the trauma she had. When she told the story of what happened to the [Last Name]s.

Tired: Not only did her eyes show what she was feeling but, her body and expression said it all. Cleaning the whole house with her hot headed brother.

Mischief: The moment her mother asked the young girl to wake up her brother, the look in her eyes and the smirk that formed on her face, made the woman question what her daughter was thinking. The growing girl, smacked the sleeping teenager with the nearest pillow.

Content: Her legs swung under the table as she ate her hot meal. With each bite making her crave for more. The content showing in her bright [Eye/c].

Confidence: It shown in her [Eye/c] orbs as the 19 year old fought the villian in front of her. The girl now a mature, young woman.

Determination: Her bright orbs filled with determination as she saw civilians in danger.

Terrified: Her eyes landed on her older brother, who was fight off a strong villain. Terrified was shown her orbs.

Lifeless: The brightness in her eyes fading as her life was slowly draining out if her. Standing in front of her brother, protecting him from the deadly hit and taking it herself. Falling over, her blood staining the road.

Nothing: Her older brother held her body. Her eyes weren't bright anymore. Her eyes weren't showing her emotions. In fact, there was nothing. Her eyes were hallow. Katsuki closed her eyelids, carrying her lifeless body out of the battle field.