Part Twenty Nine || They're Sick

'Fourteen or not, I can take care of you'

Izuku Midoriya

Your brother laid in bed, looking kinda horrible.

"Here. Mom said you have to drink this at 12." You handed the prescribed medicine.

"Thank you, [Name]." He sneezed. You pressed your mask to your face. Did I forget to tell you? You came into his room with a masked and wore gloves, lets not forget that you were keeping you distance.

"Alright, just call me when you need something." You ran out his room. A sigh of relief came out your mouth.

Katsuki Bakugou

Your brother had refuses to stay in bed. Poor [Name], had to take care of this stubborn chihuahua.

"I'm not sick!" You ignored his stubborn cries.

You wrung out the white cloth and started to put the item on his forhead, but, he moved his head. The action made his head hurt.

You snorted, knowing that his head hurt.

"What the hell are you laughing at, you brat?!"

You slapped the white cloth on his face. He growled and lifted the damp cloth to glare at you.

"WHAT THE HELL!" He started yelling at you but, to you he was asleep.

The moment he glared at you, your quirk was activated and mumbled 'Nightmare'. Your brother was asleep in a second.

You quirk had developed, not only can 'Nightmare' make some one experience their worse fear but, it can also make people hallucinate.

Like right now, your brother thinks he is yelling at you but, he is actually sleeping and dreaming it.

Shoto Todoroki

You did not think it would be possible for your brother to get sick.

"Nee - san, here drink this." You gave him the cup of tea. "Say, can't you just use your quirk? When you're to cold, can you just heat yourself up?"

"Yeah." He took a sip of the green tea.

"Alright, looks like you don't need me." You walked out before your brother could stop you. He might not need help, but he does want some company.

Tenya Iida

"How did you get sick?" You inquired as you handed him some tea.

"Don't you have a rain coat? Maybe you should start using an umbrella." You suggested. You were about to talk again when you stopped yourself. You realize you were about to lecture him.

You slid off the side of him bed and exit his room. He had rubbed off you to much.

Your blue haired brother looked at you, confused on why you abruptly stopped talking and walked away.