Part Twenty Eight || Period

'I hate this week

'I hate this week...'

Izuku Midoriya

Your brother instantly knew something was wrong with you. After a year of having a little sister he would obviously know what wrong.

You clicked your tongue when your hand knocked down the cup with water. The water spilling on the table. You were obviously pissed.

"Ah, [Name]. I'll clean it dom't worry, you can go and read your book." Izuku proceed to wipe the spilled water. Not wanting to piss his sister off any more.

When he walked in the living room he saw you reading your book, only difference was the you had a pissed off aura around you.

Izuku had to wave his arms around to shoo away the aura.

"[Name], do you want to go to the store? We could get you some chocolate or [Favorite/ dessert]?"

You only hummed in responds and stood up to put on your shoes.

Katsuki Bakugou

"Why am I still alive..." You continued to mumble depressing things. Your blond brother only looked at you. Usually he would say something but, not today. The things you were saying was kinda disturbing.

"What the hell is wrong with you...?" You only scoffed and responded,

"I've been asking the same thing for the past years."

Gotta admit, your comeback game was strong.

He then saw the note on the kitchen. The note that your mother wrote for your brother. It informed him that you were on your period and you would be acting weirdly for the week.

He sighed and shoved chocolate in your arms.

Shoto Todoroki

You had been fidgeting since this morning.

"Are you okay?" Your white haired brother asked you.

"Fine." You mumbled under your breath. He was kinda nerved by how quiet you were.

"Excuse me." Your sister squeezed passed your brother and entered you room.

"Here you go, [Name]. This will help you with the pain."

Tenya Iida

You had been crying for awhile. Your mother had was rubbing your back, passing you tissues.

You told her that you were on your period, so she understood.

Your brother went in the living room with a smile but, when he saw you his face dropped.

"What is happening! Why is [Name] crying?"

"I'm fine. I just feel like crying."

He looked confused at you, "Surely you would have a reason to be crying."

You stared at him. More tears went down you eyes.

"You're always so nice to me! I'm so glad to have you as my older brother!"

You leaped out your mothers arms and hugged him.