Part Thirty Four || Revealing clothes

'[Name], your clothes

'[Name], your clothes...'

Izuku Midoriya

Today you were going out with your friends. Pretty average right? The thing is, you were wearing the clothes Ino picked for you.

It was a red crop top. It didn't cover your shoulders and a black chocker.

You went to the front door your mother was already there to see you off. As you were about to walk out the house, you were met by your brother.

"Yo."

He looked at you, suprised at your choice of clothes. This was the first time you had dressed like this.

"I'll see you later. Bye." You walked off, your best friends excited about your choice of clothes.

Katsuki Bakugou

"I'll be eating out tonight." You told your mother as you put on your low black heeled boots.

Your brother walked out his room to see you and your mother near the door.

"Heyo." You greeted him.

He stared at you and your outfit. You wore a sports bra that zips in the front and a white jacket.

Your brother went up to you. Without saying anything, he zipped your jacket close. In protest, you pulled the zipper down.

"It's going to get hot." And you walked out the door.

"ZIP IT UP, YOU BRAT!"

You ignored him and pulled out your phone to text Kiba.

Shoto Todoroki

You walked inside your house and took off your shoes. You had to crouch down because you were wearing a short skirt.

"Welcome back! How was your day? Did you enjoy your hanging out with your friends?"

Your sister greeted you.

"Mhm. Although, my skirt had been bothering me. It's to short." You complained.

Tenya Iida

A tank top and a skirt is what you were wearing. It was a hot day so it was the perfect outfit.

One problem though, your older brothers.

"Have a fun day, [Na-]" Your brother stopped himself.

"What?"

He handed you a jacket. "Please cover up a little."

"It's hot." You left and walked to the mall where your friends were already there.