Part Twenty Three || Aftermath

'I feel numb and my chest feel's heavy

'I feel numb and my chest feel's heavy...'

Izuku Midoriya

It had been hours since you were im your room. By now you had stopped crying. Your eyes red and puffy.

"[Name]" Your mother knocked once again, "Are you alright?"

This time you opened the door. Your mother gasped at your state. You leaped into her arms.

"He played me. He toyed with my feelings, mom."

She lead you to the kitchen and brewed you some tea. That's when you told her the whole story of your heart break.

Your heart was still bruised, but you kept going. It helped that you were in U.A and that you bother was just a the third year.

Katsuki Bakugou

He didn't wait for you to open your door. He exploded the door open. He found you on the floor, knees up to your chest.

He grabbed you and yelled, "Who was it?! It was that bastard, wasn't it?!"

You didn't say anything, just looked away. He tsked and strided out your room, you didn't care. You knew your older brother would beat the guy up. You could care less, this guy toyed with your feelings. You almost laughed at the image of his begging you brother for mercy.

You walked out, to your parents. You belived that they deserved an explanation. So you did, you told him the whole story. You chuckeled again, your mother gave you a worried and confused look.

"I'm just think about how, he'll be begging for mercy when Onee - san beat his ass."

Shoto Todoroki

Your brothers didn't know what to do, so your older sister took over. She made sure you ate and took care of yourself. She reassured you that you'll find some one that'll love you right.

You didn't talk that much during those days. It was like the first weeks when you were adopted.

Tenya Iida

He didn't know what to do. You were crying while your older brother rubbed your back.

Your mother came in and comforted you. It was very nice to be honest, it had been a while where you you were  in a comforting embrace.