Part three|| Bonding

'A perfect day'

'A perfect day'

Izuku Midoriya
The following day your mother had to go to work, leaving you and your older brother. Getting up you went to the kitchen, you saw Izuku on the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Good morning!" He said with his usual happy mood.

"Morning" You weren't really a morning person but its not like you hated mornings.

"Big brother where's mom?"

Izuku almost choked on his food when he heared you call him big brother.

"She went to work today. We have the whole house to ourselves today." He replied after recovering. Nodding, you sat down.

After getting a bite to eat you went back upstairs to your room. You were reading, one of your hands was underneath your head, while the other was holding your book up. A few minutes in your book you heard a knock and the door slightly opening to reveal your green haired brother.

"Hey I'm going out for a bit." He said

"Can I come?" You asked while looking up from your book.

He thought about it for a while. He did promise his mom to watch over you and spend time with you, besides he couldn't just leave home alone.

"Sure!"

Getting up, you went down stairs to put your shoes on. Also making sure you have your book with you. The two of you exited the house with your older brother locking the door behind him. You and Izuku were down town and have been walking for a good ten minutes. We arrived at our destination, which looked like a beach with a bunch of garbage.

"Ah, young Midoriya! You made it." A skinny man said.

This guy seems familiar, like you've seen him some where but you couldn't put your finger on it.

"Who's this?" He asked while lookjng at me.

"Oh! This is my sister [Name]." Izuku chirped.

The man seemed shocked. "You have a sister?"

'Odd, it seems that they've known each other for a long time'

"Yeah!" He replied while scratching the back of his neck.

"I got adopted yesterday." You chimed in.

"Oh I see..." The man said.

"Anyways, what are we doing here?" You finally asked.

"Oh, this is where I train" He replied

"Alright" You calmly replied.

You walked away, pulling out your book and sitting down on the sand. Hours passed and the sun was starting to set. You fell asleep, book in hand. Izuku's training came to an end, when he turned back he saw you asleep.