Chapter Twelve

I'm exhausted and didn't sleep at all last night. I was so worried about Niall trying something. I know he said okay and wasn't upset by me not wanting to do anything, but still. The guy kidnapped me. How am I supposed to trust him? I turn onto my side and see he is not in bed. I take a deep breath. Time to start acting.

"Let's go sleepy head. You are going to be late for class." Niall says as he walks out of the bathroom in only a towel. I jump at the sound of his voice and cover my eyes. "Its nothing you have never seen before."

"True, but I like to take things slow." I don't like keeping my eyes closed and not knowing what Niall is doing. I open my eyes and come face-to-face, well, face to butt. "Niall!"

Niall laughs and says, "I didn't think you were being serious."

"I'm being very serious." I say as I look up at the ceiling.

"So last week was?" Niall asks confused.

"I had just found out that my boyfriend who I had been with for years had cheated on me. It was a momentary lapse of judgment." I look at him and smile. "And you're hot."

"Hmm." Niall doesn't seem convinced.

"What?"

"You hated me two days ago. Why the sudden change?" Niall raises an eyebrow.

"I didn't hate you." I lamely say.

"You asked the massage therapist to give you an orgasm and before that you asked me to kill you." Niall says all of this matter of factly. "I know you are faking these feelings."

"First of all, I was just trying to get a rise out of you. I wouldn't have let the massage therapist actually do that. Second of all, you kidnapped me. I don't care the reason. You still drugged me and forced me here. I get to be a little pissed about that." This is never going to work.

"You wanted to die. Don't you think that's a little extreme for just being a little pissed?" Niall is smarter than I thought.

"Like I said, you drugged me and have hit me." Too bad I'm smarter, Niall.

"I had given you plenty of opportunities to do what I asked. You didn't listen so." Niall shrugs his shoulders. "Anyways, get ready you are going to class."

"Seriously?" I ask excited and Niall nods his head yes. "Why?"

"I am not here to ruin your life. You need to go back to school. Liam will be with you at all times." Niall give me a warning look. "And I mean at all times."

"I'm not even going to ask." I climb out of bed and limp over to the closet. Niall unfortunately moved all of my stuff into here while the girls and I were swimming. "Is Lola going?"

"Yes, she hasn't missed any of her classes," Niall states.

"Why did she get to go?" I don't know what's more concerning. Me being upset over her getting to and I couldn't or that she hasn't told someone about us.

"Because she follows the rules." As Niall says I roll my eyes. "How is your ankle?"

"Sore, but getting better." I say as I step into the closet.

I grab a pair of my black jeans, a white blouse and a light blue blazer. I also grab a bra and a pair of underwear. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I still don't trust Niall. I quickly take my clothes off and get in the shower. I wash my body, shave, and then wash my hair. Once I'm done I get out and dry off. I hear a knock on the door and freeze.

"We have to leave in fifteen minutes, Francesca," Niall warns.

Crap. That's not enough time.

I wrap my hair in the towel and get dressed. I then put on my make up. I just put foundation and mascara on. I then let my hair down. I grab some hair mouse and anti frizz hair product. I squeeze some of the anti frizz in my hands and then run it through my hair. I then add the hair mouse. Normally I would put a diffuser on my blow dryer, but I don't have time. It will just have to air dry. I limp out of the bathroom and back to the closet. I slip on black Gucci prince town mules since any other shoe would hurt my ankle. I limp out of the closet and find Niall on the chair by the french doors. He is in blue jeans and a graphic t-shirt. His arms are sprawled out and he is smiling.