Blow me one last kiss~ Pietro

Y/n POV

He made a mistake. Pietro had cheated on me with some women he met a club a few months ago and had been sneaking off to see her.
I was angry, but I wasn't gonna burn anything or cut his crap up no matter how much I wanted to.
Apparently he had been bringing her to the tower when I was out during the day, so I told Pietro I was going to spend the day out and wouldn't be back until late in the evening. Which was a lie, I was actually going to be out redoing my look. Nat Wanda and Carol were coming with me.
Wanda was pissed at she brother for cheating and for thinking he was a better person than that and well Nat and Carol just hated him for cheating.
Third POV
You put on your new clothes as Wanda got your bags and put them in the back of your new car, courtesy of Tony ready to go when you left.

 Third POVYou put on your new clothes as Wanda got your bags and put them in the back of your new car, courtesy of Tony ready to go when you left

You walked into the tower, everyone's jaws dropping as they saw your new look

You walked into the tower, everyone's jaws dropping as they saw your new look. This was the person who wore sweats almost everyday and they had never seen you in anything else. Your normal look was nice but this was something different.
Wanda pointed to the happy couple walking in as you saw Pietro with his arm around this person he was with now.
His face became more pale then a pure white sheet, and his arm immediately got off the girls shoulders as he rushes to you smirking as if he hadn't done anything. "Princessa all dressed up for me?" He was trying to do his thing but it wasn't working, it now seemed creepy. 
You held your hand up in the air to stop him from getting any closer to you.
"Don't I see the new girl you, now get away from me, I know about the cheating okay so go be with her besides I think this might be it for us so blow me one last kiss."
You walked out to your new car as you sped away playing So what! By P!no as you sung loudly.
No tears, no feeling if betrayal just a bad bitch living her best life.