Clints sister ~ Sam

"COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" The team we're enjoying a nice calm morning in the tower until they heard Clint screaming at someone.
"NO PISS OF!" Everyone was now paying attention since they heard a new voice in the mix. They heard stomping and slapping as they all listened closely.
"But I don't want to meet them!"
"Well I don't care hurry up!" They all pretended to do what they were doing before when they heard Clint and the mysterious person walk into the room. "Hey guys Umm I'd like you to meet my little sister Y/n!"
They all looked up and smiled waving saying hi well except for Sam he looked and saw the most beautiful person he had ever met.
"Hi." Her reply was short and annoyed, she was feisty, Sam could tell and that is what she liked.
Tony stood up and walked over to the younger Barton. "You sure she's not related to Romanoff? Looks like and acts like they are." One second later Tony is on the floor holding his crouch area and groaning in pain as the younger Barton stepped over him.
"Well mister Stark I'm most definitely related to dickward over there because our mother and father are the same, now next time be careful with your words around me." She smirked as she sat next to Nat and gave her a fist bump. It was pretty obvious that they new each other.
Sam couldn't help but stare at you and your beauty as you laughed quietly with Nat.
Sam felt a nudge next to him as he looked and saw Clint raising an eyebrow at him, soon Clint gave him a smile as Sam stood up and walked over to you.
"Hi Uhh I'm Sam nice to meet you." He held out his shaky hand as you extended yours and shook hands.
"Wanna join us Sam?"
Sam smiled and sat with you talking and asking questions. Next thing you both knew hours had pasted and it was dark.
"Well it was nice chatting with you but I need to go back to my apartment, unless you wanna join me?"
Sam smiled and nodded as you both walked out the tower smiling and laughing as Sam out his arm around your shoulders, this made your heart feel warm.  Normally you'd feel like things were moving too fast but you enjoyed this and walked to your apartment stopping to get take out as you reached your apartment .
Who knew Sam would fall for Clints sister