preference ~ you have his kid after your break up

Tony, Stephen,. Thor and Clint this is the finale of the preference. Enjoy

Thor

For days Thor tried so desperately to get your attention but failed. He has only seen Anastasia once. The team refused to tell him anything because they all remembered how you broke down crying after Thor got married ,all the late nights with you and Anastasia and how much you wished Thor was with you to raise your daughter.
You had done so well so far and for Thor to return no one was sure on what to do.
One morning you had walked into the kitchen when someone had picked you up in their arms and carried you to a room, unsure of who it was you kicked and screamed until they put you down.

You were met with Thor's sad face, you watched a couple tears fall down his face, on instinct you wiped them away.
"Please Y/n I wanna be here for you and our child."
You tried shaking your head, trying hard not to let tears fall but Thor pulled you into his chest. "But you left and got married to your ex that you love."
"No Y/n I fell out of love with her when I met you, I love you and that whole marriage wasn't my idea it was arranged by father."
You nodded and kissed Thor.
"Wanna come meet your daughter?"
Thor's eyes lit up. "Daughter?"
You nodded and smiled leading Thor toward Anastasia.
(Quick a/n so I didn't realise what I had written with the Thor one in part two so deleted it and decided to continue here)

Tony

For weeks gifts were left at your door, some for you and some for Phillip.
One day you heard the doorbell ring, you assumed it was a package so you answered, you quickly moved to the side when Tony walked in.
"I don't get it I'm trying here to say that I'm sorry and I, just can't, * frustrated sigh* just please come back I'm sorry I left you and it was a mistake, I thought I wasnt happy but I was and I realised I let go the one person who made the happiest I've ever been and I was stupid enough to let her go along with our child. And I'm just so sorry for hurting you the way I did."
You kissed Tony, "just stop talking okay I forgive you, I just wanted you to show you really cared but not with gifts just by showing you cared about me and Phillip."
You introduced Tony and Phillip to each other and watched Phillip instantly take to each other.

Clint ( this will continue from the last chapter)

"You're right, you're always right, I just thought I couldn't be the man that you needed and so I thought I was doing what was best for me and my kids, but I hurt them even more, I fought constantly with Laura and everyday I missed you more and more. And now I've lost my kids and I had lost you and I can't lose much more!" Clint broke down and cried, you weren't heartless. So you get down on the ground and held Clint in your arms and calmed him down.
"You never lost me, I was just frustrated when you left and then I had Katy and I was just lost and got angry and I honestly just wanna fall into your arms and forget everything."
You smiled at Clint and grabbed his hand and led him to your room where the next day you probably introduced Katy and Clint.

Stephen

You couldn't stop thinking about Stephen, you hated what he had done but you would be lying to yourself if you said you didn't love him still after all these years. But you had Alya to think about now she was your priority.

You were tucking Alya in bed one night when she looked at you with her big beautiful eyes and asked "Where's my daddy?" You just sat down and looked at your daughter. "Umm so your daddy and I left one another like uncle Jacob did with Vanessa and I had you my darling angel and I never got to tell your dad."
You looked at Alya trying hard not to let tears fall, Alya sat up and hugged you tight and wiped the tears that had escaped your eyes. She reminded you of Stephen and they way he would wipe away tears and kiss your forehead when you were sad.

You put Alya to sleep and sat in your living room looking through old scrapbook photos of you and Stephen. You heard a knock and went to go answer.

You opened and the door and saw Stephen standing outside. "Stephen." Your voice barely came out a whisper.

"Y/N I'm so sorry for what I did, it was horrible of me to cheat on you with my ex and then leave you pregnant, and I know theres no excuse in the world that can change the past and excuse my actions but please know I want you to know how sorry I'am  and I wanna get to know our daughter and be there."
You just smiled and nodded.
"I don't fully forgive you Stephen but we can work on it."
You talked with Stephen all night about Alya and what you had been up to the last few years.
You weren't sure what the future held but maybe it wouldn't be so bad? Right?