Preference~ you have his kid after the break up

Thor, Loki, Stephen and Bruce

Loki
You sat and talked with Loki, smiling laughing like you used to.
Loki placed a hand on your thigh, gave you a sad look and whispered " I'm so sorry for leaving darling I couldn't father wouldn't let me and for some reason neither would my mother."
You smiled and placed your hand on his.
"It's okay your here now, you can meet your son."
You heard feet walking towards your room, you looked towards the door and saw Alexander.
"Mum who's this?"
You patted the seat next to you. "Baby this is your dad."
You watched the smile creep upon Alexander's face.
Alexander hugged Loki so tight, "I'm so glad you're here."

Thor
You finally got your daughter to sleep when you walked out quietly, you were picked up by strong arms.
"My love aren't you excited to see me?"
You squirmed your way out of Thor's arms and got your feet on the ground
You frowned up at Thor, "no I'm not happy to see you, you up and leave me no note no sorry just gone?!" Thor hung his head in shame. "Worse part was you were getting married and you never told me and I had to find out after the others came back from their mission, I waited for you to come back but you never did. You lost every right to my heart, to my daughter and most importantly us! I don't want you to ever try and contact me or my daughter"
You walked away, you wanted so desperately to run into Thor's arms and kiss and make up but you couldn't. He left got married and you didn't know till it was too late.

Bruce
You watched the cute embrace between Patrick and Bruce.
You felt whole again, watching your son and his dad finally meet after years of being apart was such a beautiful sight to you. This is what you had wanted for years, for Patrick to have a dad.
And now he did, yes you were hurt when Bruce left but you still loved him and you understood he still needed to find himself before he could accept himself.

Stephen
You looked Stephen up and down. His eyes were red, he and bags under his eyes, he had super bagging clothes on. Couple of stains here and there and his hair was a mess.
Alya ran into your arms and put her head in your neck.
Stephen stepped forward and tried to touch your arm.
You swatted his hand away, "Y/n"  you shook your head and started walking away.
Your dad was walking with you when you both heard feet running behind you. You handed Alya to your dad saying " take her to your place please I'll be there soon." You waved goodbye as Alya and your dad walked away.
You turned and saw Stephen. "Y/n please come back I miss you like crazy and I can't live without you."
You just shook your head. "No you can't do this, you can't play the I miss you card when I caught you red handed cheating on me with your ex!" You were fuming. "I was weak she led me to corner and trapped me!"
You laughed angrily "that's a great excuse yeah but I still caught you Stephen and nothing will change that."
Stephen tried to touch you again but you backed away. "Who's the dad?"
"You"
You walked away ignoring the calls of Stephen. You felt an arm turn you around. "Why did you not tell me?!"
You scoffed "I found out after I left you for cheating on me and I wasn't  going back so I decided to raise Alya on my own"
Stephen looked up at you. " you named her the name we agreed on?"
You nodded and left flipping Stephen off.