Father Figure~Nick Fury

At the very small age of five you were found by Maria Hill in an alley surrounded by people trying to take you, but luckily Maria saved you and took you in as her own

When Maria took you back to SHEILD Nick Fury's first words when he saw you was. "Why the hell do you have a child with you?!"

You were asleep in Maria's arms, you were so small she could carry you. "I'm Y/N" You just looked at Fury and Maria saw Nick soften just by looking at you. "Wanna see my cat Goose." From then on you and Nick became close. Nick was your father figure in your life.

7 years old

"Mummm I don't want to stay with Tony, all he wants to do is party or have some random lady around, I love Pepper but she's too busy doing stuff so FRIDAY looks after me, and he's not even a real person!"
"I know sweetie but auntie Nat and I are going on a mission together and I can't ask Nick to look after you."
"Please mum"

"Sorry sweetie I- Y/N Hill get off the wall this instant!"Your history was unclear and due to your young age of when Maria took you in, you had no real memories formed so there was no way of determining how you received powers that allows you to climb walls with ease and fly.

Just you begin to climb off the wall Nick walks in the room. You immediately fly over into his arms.

"Take care of me please I hate Tony, I met some blond lady from a magazine last time I was there and well she treated me like I was stupid till I told her I had connections."
Nick laughs while your mum just shakes her head and chuckles at you.

"I'll look after you, besides since you have your connections and I have mine I was able to clear my schedule for two days so you and I can have Nick and Y/N time with goose included."

"You really don't have to Nick, Tony already agreed, finish packing Y/N."
"Agent Hill may I remind you Y/N has her connections meaning me , besides you're only gonna be gone a couple days and if something urgent comes up I'll send her straight to Starks whats supposed to be a house."
You mum just sighed and nodded her head. You could see the smile on her face start to grow.
Time skip because idk what else to do.
You are now 17 and about to go in your third mission, this was a highly dangerous one but you were one of the best agents of your age in SHEILD so you were chosen specifically for this mission.
The mission was that you were going to a high school where you were undercover where a bunch of HYDRA kids were looking for new recruits. But since HYDRA was monitoring them 24/7 they needed someone to close to their age to go to the school.
You were four weeks into the mission when something happened. One of the HYDRA kids some how found out you were working for SHEILD and there was now HYDRA agents hunting you down in an empty school attempting to kill you.
You knew one second of letting your guard down you weren't gonna meet the end of the mission.
But you saw your mum and Fury, unfortunately stupidity led to death himself and you ran to both of them. As you did, you fell with a piercing pain in multiple areas.
Your vision started to get blurry as Nick and your mum ran over to you.
"Y/N sh!t don't die on us please!" Nick was frantic sure being an agent was a dangerous job and some did die from it but you were special to Nick.
You smiled weakly at Nick.
"I love you both and goosey I'll make some connections above while I wait for you both."
You shut your eyes and let a single tear drop.
Two years after your death.
SHEILD still celebrated your birthday. Your birthday was the day Maria found you, also an award for the bravest agent was honoured after you. Well the award would to agents that completed really risky missions or when an honorary agent died the award was given to their family.
Maria missed you so much she refused to do anything to your room but Nick missed you like hell. When the anniversary of your death came around he would still do work but he would always think of you.

Okay so just to clear things I'm not completely comfortable doing swear words so I might put replacement letters or numbers to make up for it.