Moving home ~ Loki

Moving to New Zealand was always your dream. You had moved to New York when you were eighteen because of your job and recently you had started to wonder if you wanted to move back.
But your boyfriend Loki wanted to move Asgard, this caused a bit of a strain in the relationship because of it.
You both loved each other deeply and wanted to be together for what forever was but it was hard to compromise with this. It was like moving into a house or apartment it was moving between space or countries. You sat with Wanda and Nat talking about you wanting to move.
"So you wanna move because it's been your dream to live there for the last couple years? But Loki wants to go back to Asgard?" Nat may be getting the basics but it didn't mean she still wasn't confused.
"Yeah and I wanna stay with Loki but this isn't an easy compromise and I wanna be closer to family since my brother and sister and parents are all over there and I'm here." You looked out the window and watched people walking on the side work each different to the person they passed.
"Well maybe you both take a break? Look we can't tell you what to do but maybe talk more about it and if you two fight on it something else is going on or if you agree to something everything may turn out great but you'll never know if you both don't talk."
You nodded and left. Loki has gone out with Thor and you waited for his return.
"We are back from shopping!" You started to brush off invisible crumbs and walk to the kitchen you heard Tony yell.
"THOR YOU ONLY REALLY BOUGHT POPTARTS!" You giggled and went looking for Loki.
You turned a corner searching when you felt two arms around your waist.
"Hello love." You smiled and leaned into Loki's embrace.
"Hello dear can we go to our balcony and talk?" You could feel Loki and nod and then both of you walked away from the madness.
"So what is it you want to talk about?" You fiddled with your hands, a nervous habit of yours that never went away as you grew up.
"Umm so you know how I uh want to move closer to my family?" Loki nodded and motioned for you to continue. "Well I'm sorry but I have set my heart on moving, you can come if you want but if you don't thats fine, I know you wanna move back to Asgard but I wanna make this work."
Loki just stared at you, you had noticed this habit of when he was thinking of something to say very carefully he would just stare at someone or something.
"Loki?"
"Darling I'm sorry but I wanna move to Asgard and it's either you come with me or you don't and we break up."
"Loki please don't do this." You watched Loki get up and leave the room.
For weeks you didn't leave your room, planning to move to closer to family on the other side of the world was kinda stressful but with an added your boyfriend leaving you was just the cherry on top.
Everyone tried everything to get you outside your room but nothing worked.
Thor has told you that Loki had gone back to Asgard but that he didn't look the same.
A week later you were also gone, moving back was a good decision for you, or so you thought.
You became invested in your work getting higher positions each month when you started feeling sick with each passing day.
Your mum took you to the doctors just because she wanted to make sure you were okay.
Turns out you were four moths pregnant and that the sickness had kicked in late.
You had told the avengers and Thor ( you told Thor at a different time) and they were happy for you.
You had set up a call with Thor to tell him. You were nervous but excited you knew he wanted to be an uncle one day.
Phone call
Hey Thor

Lady Y/n it's been quite a while since we last talked

Yes um Thor so I have news for you

Yes what is it

I'm pregnant with Loki's baby

Oh I should be the one to tell you congratulations but um I can't tell Loki

Why?

He's uh engaged to another woman in Asgard and the wedding is happening next week

Oh is he happy?

I think so but I wanna take you with me so you can tell him in person

I can't do that

Please beside mother wants to see you again

Okay um get Heimdall to come get me next week

Okay see you soon lady y/n

Bye Thor

End of phone call

You were heartbroken did he get over you that quickly?
Heimdall had come to collect you the next week and you stayed with Thor until the wedding, you had been lucky enough to avoid Loki. He had been staying his fiancée for the past week so you wouldn't have been able to see him.
Frigga didn't even need to ask if the baby was Loki's she knew. However Odin was livid that you were pregnant. He wanted you gone, but he never said a word to Loki. No one did.
You were starting to have panic attacks but they were different usually you wouldn't act out maybe become quiet. But you were acting out a bit, sometimes there would be screaming and thankfully no one heard you or so you had thought.
You had woken up from a nightmare that Loki had stabbed your stomach and had lost the baby. you  woke up barely breathing and felt like you were about to pass out when someone burst through  your  door. You saw Loki.
He rushed over and started using the methods you both had to help breathe better.
After a while it worked and you just sat away from Loki.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"What do you mean?"
"The baby?"
"Oh uhh I didn't find out till I moved to New Zealand and I started feeling sick so mum took me to the doctors and turns out I'm pregnant with our child."
You took in a sharp breath waiting for Loki's answer.
You braced yourself for when you had go to home.
"Run away with me back to your house? Please I don't love this girl my father set it all up. I couldn't stop thinking about you my love."
You felt a warm feeling in your chest, the same one you felt with Loki before.
You pressed your lips with his and mumbled an "let's go home."
That night you left a letter to Frigga, Thor and Odin. Explaining the situation. You intertwined your fingers with Loki's and went back to New Zealand.
You both stayed there until your daughter was two when you both moved back to New York to end with the avengers.
A year later you both welcomed a son and got married. It was a small wedding with friends and mainly your family but Thor and Frigga were there.
You both were incredibly happy.