a writers soul ~ Wanda

This deadline was important, you agent was pressing you for your new book. "Y/n if you don't get this new book in by Sunday evening the company might drop you as a writer and they'd hate to do it since your books bring in so much for everyone." 

You worked day and night trying to find the right ending, Wanda stood in your doorway watching you, as your older sister Wanda was concerned you were pushing yourself too much. "Y/n come out of this room, it stinks but you need to eat, have more water, talk with actual people." 

"Says the sibling in love with a robot." You chuckled at your own joke but Wanda frowned. "Usually I'd laugh however now is not the time I'm serious get up, eat, drink, go toilet and talk with someone god damn it." 

You didn't want to upset your sister further so you complied and did all the things she asked of you. But you regretted it,  you had just  finished eating when you ran into Peter in the hallway back to your room, he bagan talking. Non stop. "Oh my god, Mx Y/n, your book series is amazing, my school library recently bought the set and I read the lastest book and my craziest theory is about Nesta ultimately choosing Darcio, and like Zehra continued running with her brother and all of the pirates, but MJ says you'll have Nesta end up with Zehra so the pair settle down together." 

Your light bulb went off as you ran to your room writing the ending to your final book. 

And like that she had made her final decision. 

"Zehra, I'll run with you, to the end of the world, I never want to stop loving you and I never want to spend a day apart just please if you'll have me." 

"Always my love." 

You let out a sigh of relief as you sent the book to your agent, it was finally done, you had finally completed your story series.

Wanda smiled at you as she hugged you from behind. "You truly have a writers soul."