I was wrong~ Logan (Request)

Request by @heytherehowru
Quick disclaimer Idk what im doing

You had been dating Logan for two years, you loved him so much that you never imagined a future without him

You had been dating Logan for two years, you loved him so much that you never imagined a future without him. It was a normal Friday evening you were with Logan at your cabin getting ready to watch tv and snuggle when you noticed Logan's unusual behaviour.
"Logan are you okay?" You thought this was some kind of mood swing or whatever but all you got were mumbles.
"What did you say Logan?" He looked at you with a look you had never seen, he had anger like heartbreak and anger in one.
"Get out." You were completely confused.
"W-what?"
"You heard me you cheating b!tch!" You felt your heart break, what was he talking about.
"What are you talking about? I would never cheat on you!"
"You're lying you are obviously cheating on me with some douche that's better than me. Just get out your the one cheating!" You were both now in each other's faces.
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I WOULD NEVER CHEAT, I LOVE YOU!"
"NO YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME I KNOW IT!"
"IM NOT CHEATING!"
"JUST GET OUT I DON'T NEED YOU JUST GO BE WITH YOUR NEW LOVER BOY!"
"Fine"
That night you ran to the nearest motel and paid to stay there a couple nights before going to Xaviers school.
A few moths later
Logan's POV
5 months of not hearing her beautiful voice
Five months of not seeing her everyday
Five months of not being able to feel her
Five months of being lonely.
Why was I so stupid to let her go, she wasn't cheating. I let my thoughts get to me.
But today I'm going to where Y/N is.
Third person POV
You had been working at the school since you arrived not teaching more like hanging with the kids entertaining them by telling stories from all around the world or they're personal favourite singing to them.
It was Monday and you were singing to the kids. You had picked a fan favourite and wanted the kids to join and something they could dance to.
You hadn't noticed Professed X and Logan watching your and the kids from a distance. After finishing the song Logan was in front of you clapping with a smile on his face.
You just stared at Logan, all the kids had gone inside for class so it was you two outside.
"Hi Y/N I've spent ages trying to find you since Umm that night you left." A tear slips down your face as Logan wipes it away.
"What are you doing here? You were the one who pushed me away, remember you told me to leave cause you thought I was doing something I could never do to you. And you know what I still love you but it hurts because I always imagined a future with you with kids in it and being married and growing old together but when you pushed me away accusing me of cheating I thought you didn't want that, didn't want us? You will always be my one and only love but I can't do that if I'm being accused of cheating." You start to walk away when Logan pulled you close into a hug.
"I do want us, I'm sorry for pushing you away I let my thoughts take over so I wanna try is again please I can't do life if you're not in it" You wanted this but you wanted to take things slow.
"I want us two but slowly because my heart needs fixing."
"Anything for you baby."
2 years later
Two years later both you and Logan were doing great, it took time but in the end that fight was kinda worth it. He's never accused you of cheating and nether have you.
"I love you Logan"
"I love you too Y/n you mean the world to me."