Preference~ you have his kid after the break up

Sam and Clint

Sam
You had gotten the job, you hadn't been interviewed by Pepper, you knew there were other people applying for the job so you asked to be interviewed by someone else.
You had gotten the call a few days later, your parents were excited for you and your friends.
But that wasn't really on your mind, Sam was. You would be lying if you said you didn't miss him.
You watched your daughter play with her toys in the living when you heard the doorbell. You picked up Brittney and answered the door.
"Y/n."
"Sam." You felt a pair of soft lips on yours and Sam holding you and Brittney close to him.
This is what you had missed in the years you were apart.
"Please come back I need you." You smiled against Sams lips and put your head on his shoulder.

Clint
You walked into the tower with Katy asleep in your arms. You couldn't help but admire her while she was sleeping. She was one the most beautiful things in the world to you.
You started walking towards her room when you saw the lights on.  You grabbed your gun and slowly approached the door. You heard Clints voice before you shoot anyone.
"Y/n?"
You put your gun away and turned on the lights on dim to put Katy to sleep.
"Y/n please talk to me."
You shushed him and ushered Clint out the room.
"When were you gonna tell me you had our daughter?!"
You just scoffed and rolled your eyes. " You mean my daughter. You left Clint for your ex."
Clints eyes softened. "I'm sorry."
"Your not sorry but you know I was right in the end, you knew what would happen but she used like a puppet."

I'm sorry these are super short but I wantto try and get this series done soon