To my dear Y/n~ T'Challa

Female!reader X T'challa

To my dear Y/n
You  had been like no other.
A woman truly after my own heart. And I'd quite happily give it to you. I remember meeting as children. I remember your  sassy attitude, your  mother scolding you  for being too much like your  father and not like a proper lady.
But it drew me to you.
I remember our teenage years, I remember us sneaking to one another in the night to gaze at the stars in a field, I remember planning every detail of our future. I remember you saying how you'd love to have two children, their sex didn't matter to you, you just wanted two healthy happy children.
I remember the night I asked you to marry me. It was a starry night, even though we lived in the same place and we were no longer teenagers we still stealthy left the house to stargaze. You had seen the stars a hundred times before but each time we saw them again and again, your eyes still lit up as if it was the first time you were seeing the stars.
I remember you laid your head on my lap. You told me stories, stories from your travels. You spoke with a clear tone and gave me great visuals as to what you saw. I remember just stroking  your hair as you talked.
I waited until you finished talking, we stared at each other for a moment before I asked. Some would hope for a big romantic gesture with a lavish display or some music playing with a rose petal trail. But you were so happy with me asking and pulling the ring out.
I cannot recall our wedding planning
It just seemed to happen. I remember seeing you for the first time and you just blew me away, you were so beautiful in your dress/suit. I remember not long after the wedding you fell pregnant. You were so happy. Over the moon.
I still remember that look on your face when the test came back positive.
I also remember that look on your face when we found out we were having twins. That joyous smile on your face never failed to make me so happy.
I remember that day we found out you had to go into labour because the babies wouldn't make it.
I remember the doctor telling us our options during the birth and I remember you making the decision. I remember the look on your face when we made a promise that I'd always be there for our babies.
I remember so much of you my love. I'll always love you and remember you.
To my dear Y/n, I love you.
Your panther