The story of tonight~ sam/bucky/steve

It had started out as a group of four after the civil war between cap and Tony.
You had been on Tony's side and lost all contact with Steve. And once everything had started to settle you reconnected and met Sam and Bucky. You soon became a group of four and hung out as much as you all could.
But one day everything and everyone changed the guys stopped inviting you out and all got girlfriends and ignored you. You tried not to let it bother you but it was hard to know three of your best friends were no longer your friends. But you saw they were happy and ignored all your feelings.
It was two in the morning when you sat on the kitchen counter thinking of all the memories of when you all would hang out.
Flash back
"Hey Y/n got any ideas on what you wanna do?" Sam looked at you for ideas as you thought about anything you guys could do.
"Why don't we go to our favourite diner?" They all agreed as you started to walk towards the diner that was open 24/7.
The night was filled with laughter as you all walked back to the tower.
"I may not live to our glory but I will gladly join the fight."
"And when our children told our stories."
"They'll tell the story of tonight!"
You laughed at the three men as they said their usual lines in your groups famous quote.
End of flashback
You held back tears as you hugged your knees to your chest and let your hair fall around your face as you wondered what happened.
The next week you were being sent on the biggest mission of the year. You were going undercover to get close to a big mafia boss that was working for HYDRA and in order to capture him they were sending you to seduce him cause he had a rep for cheating on his wife.
You were packed and ready to go when Sam appeared at your door. "Hey Umm heard you're leaving for a big mission and I just wanted to say good luck."
You were unsure on what to feel, so he heard you were going away for a mission and now wanted to say something to you when there was a very slim chance that you'd make it out alive.
"Uh thanks I need to go, have fun here." You quickly walked away but not before you bumped into Bucky with flowers and a teddy bear with a fake metal arm. "Oh doll heard you're leaving for a big mission I got you these." He had a hopeful smile but he was about to make you late. "I'm sorry I need to go before I'm late." You walked past Bucky and reached your ride and left quickly.
Five months later
Your mission had been easier than you thought. Turns out his current wife wanted protection from him and was willing to give info to be safe. All her info was true since she had been put on a lie detector and a psychological examination and everything came clear.
So you were waiting for the right time to give the signal when the guy you were sent on the mission to try and shut down came and sat next to you and whispered in your ear "give the signal you die got it?" You nodded and continued taking with the couple you were talking to you gave the second more quiet signal and tried running with the ex wife but you were shot five times.
You didn't make it and died later in hospital. The team cried for weeks wishing you would pop up and say it was all a front but nothing, you remained on everyone's minds, more specifically the three men you once considered family.
All three felt extremely guilty for not talking to you for years and regretting every minute, every day, every hour, every month, every accomplishment that could have spent with you only to grow cold and distant from you.
They all stood at your grave with your smiling picture as they said their famous quote. Only edited
"You may have not seen your glory."
"But we will gladly join the fight and when our children tell your story"
"They'll tell the story of that night"
Each placed a kiss to your grave and something that reminded you of them and walked away crying.
Only they didn't know in spirit you walked with them, you forgave them. They were young and stupid or old and stupid