Electric love ~ Steve

You were cousins with Tony, you were quite different from Tony in some areas but your smarts sass and partying pretty much matched.
You grew up along Tony he was like your brother, you went to him for advice a lot of the time since you had three sisters and you all didn't really ask each other for advice on certain things. And also you were different, your sister Maddie was the oldest (your the second oldest) she was a homebody, your younger sister Izzy she more of a hardworker if she wasn't studying for something she was working at a job she had and lastly your youngest sister Livy she was player almost she went on dates constantly seems to have a new boyfriend every week. So that's what made you and your sisters different from one another.
It was the weekend of your birthday and Tony was throwing you a big party well a second one, you had one with close friends and family and then you were now having an all out party.
You knew Natasha Clint and Wanda obviously you knew Rhodes and Pepper but they weren't gonna be there. But they had wished you a happy birthday along with some throwback pics.
You were wearing a short gold dress and with some black heels. ( or choose what you like)

 ( or choose what you like)

You had brought some of your party friends along with you so there were just a couple more people that you knew at the party

You arrived a couple minutes into the party with your friends. You scanned the room and saw your cousin, you ran into his arms and he picked you up and spun you around in circles.
He put you down and went to his 'area' while you saw Nat and Wanda, you walked over as they began to hype you up.
Your friends you bought left like an hour into the party so you spent time with Nat and Wanda kinda like girls time when your favourite song at the time came on.
Electric love (song above)
You pulled the girls with you on the dance floor. You were in the middle of the dance floor when you made eye contact with a blue eyed blonde hair cutie. You waved at him and kept dancing.
After a couple sings you went to the bar, you were waiting for your drink when the cutie from before approached you.
"Hi I'm Steve Rogers"
"Ahh mr spandex, my name is Y/N Y/L/N the birthday party is for me I'm Tony's cousin."
Steve let out a chuckle.
"So can I have a dance with the birthday girl?" You nodded. You shot a text to Tony asking if the DJ could play electric love again.
You began dancing with Steve, when the chorus began you looked into Steve's eyes and kissed.
You felt a spark there.
Something you have never felt with anyone else.