Mr Stark's daughter ~ Peter

I'm Y/N, known to the world as Y/N Stark. I  looked a lot like my dad and I'm like mydad in some ways. 

I was pretty much identical to my dad, I looked like him acted like him some days and had some of the same personality traits as him. We  have  spent hours in his lab just blasting music and maybe doing something separately or together.

I  go to Midtown High School, I love it there and I've got some good friends but I  mainly spent my time alone. I  was paranoid my friends were using me for money and it was always true.  It was a reality i have grown accustomed to. 

I was invited to Liz's party that weekend and had decided to go, I had barely been to any high school parties and the only parties I went to were the kid friendly ones my dad threw.

I got ready with the help of my aunts, they always had my back. Before I left for the night I went to visit my father in his lab.

"I'm leaving dad, I'll call Happy when I'm ready to come home."

"Okay sweetie have fun"

I had arrived at the party and instantly eyes were on me, the boys were watching almost every move I made. I  walked over to Liz and thanked her for inviting me, and when I turned around I heard flash talking through the speakers. "AND GIVE IT UP FOR MY FUTURE GIRLFRIEND Y/N STARK!!" No one cheered. I could've sworen I heard crickets. 

As the party moved forward I found myself talking to a classmate named Ned and his friend Peter, we had been on the topic of science when Peter looked at me and yelled "You're Tony Stark's daughter? Y/N?" 

I smiled at the boy as I nodded.  "You must be Peter Parker also known undercover as Spiderman." I whispered the last part in his ear  and felt my phone vibrate. I looked and saw a text from Happy saying he was out front. You smiled and looked up at Peter and Ned's shocked faces. I laughed. "You thought I wouldn't know? Please my dad and I are close and his system was easy to hack into. I gotta go boys, also Ned you have my number to catch up and Peter i gave you my phone a sheet of paper in your pocket but I would assume I'll see you around the office. Bye boys." I winked at Peter and waved at Ned.  I smiled at Peter's blushing as I walked past both boys, I hoped to see both of them more often.