ch.2 pt2

(SKIPPING TO THE DAY OF THE PARTY)
6:30pm- Saturday

Eva's POV: right now i'm struggling trying to pick a good outfit. i wanna look hot since the party is for anna haha. i decided to go for this sexy red dress i had in my
in my closet. it'd be perfect for this. After i got dressed and ready i went downstairs and saw many people already here. this should be fun. once everyone got here, we all waited for anna to come downstairs. i hope she remembers that she doesn't have to dress all good, because she gets insecure a lot and i don't want her feeling uncomfortable at her own party but she'll look good in anything anyways.
As we waited for a couple more minutes. Anna had finally came down looking fine asff. everyone was shocked and amazed. that was my girl. i'm soo in love with her.

Me: ANNA! MARRY ME😍 (i said while shocked)
Emma: no she's mine!
Dev: you are GLOWING-
Karina: a whole goddess!
Anna: (laughs) thanks guys!

After 30 mins, everyone kept stealing anna and honestly all i wanted to do is be a in a room with her... yes i know it's rushing what we have but i couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

Anna's POV: goddd eva looked so mf hot. i wanna be with her but my friends keep talking to me and so i can't do anything. i came up with an idea to pretend i'm going to the bathroom but rly i grabbed eva, went upstairs, into my room, and locked the door.

Eva: i was hoping you would do this
Me: oh yeah? why? (smiles)
Eva: ohh nothing (smiles)
Me: hmm sure (chuckles)
Eva: finee, you looked so hot and i wanted us to be alone.. (smirks)
Anna: we're alone now..

TW⚠️: sexual content
we stare at each other for a sec then i grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into a kiss. we kissed for a few more minutes then i pushed her on my bed. i crawled and kissed my way up from her thighs to her lips. as i was unzipping her dress she unzipped mine. i started kissing and sucking on her neck. as i did she started letting out little moans.

E: mmm

I got a little to carried away and kiss back down to her thighs but i stopped and looked up at her for permission.

E: please do

i smirked and slowly took her bottoms off. i kissed my was down as i took them off. i then let out my tongue. and swirled.

E: hell yeahh

i went back up and kissed her as i slowly put my finger in her clit. she moaned more and more as i put in more fingers.
she then turned me over and got on top.

E: my turn babygirl (smirked and winked)

Eva's POV: she knows how to make someone feel good asf. but not it's my turn ;)

i start kissing all up on her chest then down to her clit. i look up also for permission.

A: go for it (winks)

i take her bottoms off. i lick and do tricks with my tongue all on her clit. i see she's biting her lip to not moan.

Me: let it out babygirl (smirks)

she lets out her moans and it was sexy asf

A: fuckk (breaths heavy)

i then put in a finger at a time while still licking. and slowly went back up to her and bit her lip. we decided to stop after that so no one will suspect a thing and head back to the party.

(Next part will be them going back. but also was i the only one that got butterflies from reading it? it can't just be me lmao- but i hope y'all liked it!)