ch.3 pt3

(Halloween pt.2🎃)

Eva's POV: as we got finished saying hey to everyone we sat down with them. for the longest time i couldn't stop smiling and staring at anna. she was soo hot, i would've actually stayed home if i knew how sexy she would look. a couple mins later sab and emma pulled us all out onto the dance floor and we all started to dance. the song that was on was "You Make Me Feel- Cobra Starship" (lol idk it just came up to mind) we got on the dance floor, we all were dancing and singing together. after the song was over another one came up it was "Feel So Close- Calvin Harris". I grabbed anna's arm and pulled her to me so we could dance to this one together as i wrapped my arms around her neck and she wrapped hers around my waist.

Anna: oh hell yeahh i'm glad i came (smiles)

I kissed for for a good couple mins and we danced while our bodies were touching. i was kissing her neck as we dance then she turned me around and held on to me from the back making her kiss my neck while i was rubbing my hands through her hair. GOD IM ABOUT TO LET HER RAIL ME HERE! i let out soft moans as she kissed my neck and rubbed her hand all over my body. her hand slowly went down to my lower waist and rubbed down to my inner thigh, i turned back over and whispered in her ear

me: how about we go find somewhere for just the two of us (i said as i kissed her cheek)
anna: yess ma'am

Anna's POV: when eva said she just wanted us to be alone i was shocked and so turned on. we looked around the club and finally found a room that were for employees only and went in. the room had a purple and black vibe with purple lights all around, a big couch, and speakers so you could still hear the music. the song was now "Bad Romance- Halestorm" which was perfect for what was finna happen...

TW⚠️: Sexual Content

eva shut and locked the door as we went in. she pushed me on the couch and started undoing her costume. HOLY FUCK. once she took it off she started crawling slowly on top of me. and kissing all over my neck leaving hickys. as she was doing that she undid my costume slowly and started kissing on my chest. i let out little moans

eva: you can be loud babygirl. it's just us (she whispered to my ear then smirked)

she then kissed down to my stomach and at my V-waist. she got down to the bottom and asked permission to go lower by biting her lip and looking up at me.

me: PLEASEE DO

she giggles then started to take off my drawers. she entered one finger in my clit and kissed my thighs leaving more hickys.
i let out soft moans.

eva: i said you can be loud (winks and smirks)

she then entered 3 which caused me to let out a loud moan.

me: fuckkk

she took out her fingers and licked them clean then started kissing my clit.
i c🙂med a little. she giggled then cleaned up. she came up to me and we made out for a couple mins. i then grabbed her neck and flipped us over where i was on top.

me: i'm daddy now (winks and smirks)

Eva's POV: anna was on top now and omg she's fucking perfect. she started kissing from my neck down to my stomach and also asked to go lower.

me: you can do anything to me

she smiled at me and slowly took off my drawers. as she did she kissed her way down to my clit. she started licking and swirling her tongue. i moaned

me: mmm yeahh

as she kissed and licked, she entered 2 fingers in

me: oh fuckk

my back arched a bit. it felt sooo good.

she came back up to me and kissed my neck . she entered 3 fingers while kissing. i moaned loud in her ear.

anna: (giggles) that's what i like to hear

she pulled out her fingers and licked them. we made out for a few more minutes then decided to finish.

anna: we should head back
me: awee okay

we both tried to stand up and collapsed back to the couch

anna: wow we're too good at this (laughs)
me: hell yeah (laughs along)

we finally got up and put our costumes back on. then started to fix our hair and make up. once we cleaned up anna kissed me one more time before we headed out.

anna: i love you eva

when she said that my heart melted. i kissed her back

eva: i love you too anna 🥺

we kissed again and headed back to our friends. they were all wasted so me and anna joined them. we partied for another hour. then called a cab and went home. once we got there dev crashed on one couch and emma crashed on the other. me and anna crashed on the floor. we all had fallen asleep during seconds.

(this was fun to write lmaoo💀 i hope you guys enjoyed it! i didn't reread so sorry if there's mistakes lol. there will still be more coming to this story! goodnight🤍)