Ch.10 pt2

i left the store and went back to my car. shit.
____________________________________

Anna's POV: i sat in my car thinking of what to do. 10 mins passed and i saw the same man coming out from the back door of the store signaling for me to come. i got out my car and went over to him

w: (whispers) okay, i'm not supposed to be doing this but here kid

he handed me a bag, i looked inside and saw what i was hoping for

me: whoa.. seriously? well here's the money
w: alright thanks, stay safe kid
me: yeah you too

he went back inside. i started to panic because whoa this shit just got serious. i tied up the bag and walked back to my car trying not to get attention. i got in and hid the bag under the passenger seat. i sipped my beer and kept driving around for a little while. i had parked somewhere after i was finally tired of driving and was really drunk. i checked my phone (6:45pm) i  decided to just mess around and look at my camera roll. right as i opened it all i saw was eva and i. i've must of never deleted anything. i'll go ahead and do that. i started deleting the pics from bottom to top. i tried not to care about them until i got to the very first one. it was the night we expressed our feelings for each other. tears started to come out. i got really pissed about it. i threw my phone in the passenger side. i started sobbing more and more nonstop.

me: NO FUCK

all memories started coming back. every kiss. every laugh. every smile. every hug. everything. i grabbed a bottle of vodka and chugged it. i finished it and grabbed a second. chugged it. fuck man. i sharp pain started growing in my head.

me: shitt

i shook my head and calmed down a little. i went to grab my phone and saw the bag.

me: holy shit

i remembered what i had bought. i slowly reached for it and put it on the seat. i looked at it for a moment and officially agreed with my thoughts. fuck it. i put my car on D and drove around until i found the perfect spot. 15 mins later i had found it.

**REWINDING A LITTLE**

Dev's POV: (6:00pm) me and the girls had finally finished getting stuff for anna. we drove back home and went inside. i grabbed some bags and went upstairs to anna's room. right off the bat i saw the door was opened.

me: anna?

i went in and saw bottles and bottles everywhere. it was a mess. anna wasn't there

me: HOLY SHIT. YALL COME HERE NOW
emma: why what's- OH FUCK
sab: WHERE'S ANNA??!

i immediately took out my phone and started calling, facetiming, and texting anna. no response.

me: she's not answering

the girls tried it too and nothing. i started panicking and called eva, a few secs later she answered

me: EVA- you need to come home NOW.
eva: why what's wrong?
me: ANNA'S GONE
eva: what do you mean?
me: I MEAN SHE'S GONE EVA. SHE LEFT
eva: okay calm down and so what? she probably went to a store or somethi-
me: EVA SHE HASNT LEFT HER ROOM FOR A WEEK. THERES TONS OF BOTTLES OF ALCOHOL, BROKEN AND EMPTY IN HER ROOM
eva: WHAT? okay i'm on my way

Eva's POV: dev just called me and told me everything. damn it anna what'd you do? i grabbed my keys and ran outside to my car. i started it and drove off to go to the house. the way from Las Vegas to Los ángeles is exactly 4hrs and 15mins but the short way there only took 2hrs and 40mins. i rushed to get there though. took many backroads and got at the house at around (8:50pm) (A/N: i just made up the time)

(i hope y'all enjoying the story! thank y'all for being supportive, love y'all!! ❤️)