⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 1⭒☆━━☆⭒

Y/N's pov:

I am the oldest orphan of the Dandelionfield House.At the moment, I am 11 years old.And today i am getting adopted. Which i am very exited about. I am also kind of sad at the same time. We got a few new siblings a few weeks ago. I really wanted to get to know them better. 

●~●~●~●

I was already at the door of the house. Behind me was mama, she is the caretaker but we like to think of her as our own mother. I mean she has watched over us ever since we were born.

'' Y/N! PLEASE DONT GO!'' i could hear my siblings scream and cry. The thought of them missing me so much made me so happy but so sad at the same time. I didn't want to leave them. I started to calm them down. Telling them they will soon all find the families they belong to. 

I could hear mama chuckle in the back. 

''Y/n, please be carefull. And promise me you'll see me and the others again.'' I saw one of the new children come up front whilst saying that. 

''Make sure to survive,'' he whisperd in my ear. I was startled at first but i shrugged it off. 

''Thank you, Phil, but dont worry because I'll survive even if its tough,'' I said with a smile as I stood up. 

I looked down at him and I could see that he was in pain the most. I patted his head and turned over to Mama. 

''I'm ready to go, mama.'' She nodded and unlocked the door. 

''Make sure to tidy up while i am gone, is that alright children?'' She asked. Some said yes, and some just nodded. 

She locked the door right after we went outside. She started humming a song i have never heard before. It was quite a nice melody. I personally liked it. 

''Mama, where did you learn this song?'' I asked. ''It's quite nice. And you've never sung it before.''

''I learned it from a very old friend of mine. From my childhood you could say,'' she said as she continued to hum.

●~●~●~●

mother's pov:

''Hey Isabella! Do you want to play hide and seek with us?'' I asked Isabella. 

''Hm? Oh.. sorry i am not in the mood, thank you for the invite, though,'' She said with pain in her eyes.

 I shrugged it off. I mean her best friend did just leave us. 

After that I went to the others. A few weeks later, Isabella became even more distant. Everyone became sad because of her. I just had enough. As I went near the room where she was sitting in, I could hear a melody. A very nice one. I had heard that melody before. It was the melody Leslie was making for her. 

''Why should I stop her'' I thought to myself. I would be the same if she was gone. 

I just left. A few days later, I started listening to her more and more. We knew her singing was like an angels voice, but i never expected even her humming to be so beautiful. At some point, I also started to hum it. She could hear me, but since there is so many children at the house, she didn't know exactly who it was. 

Then it was the time where she got adopted. She never found out it was me that was humming her song.

●~●~●~●

Ever since then, I have hated this song. I sing it when I'm doing something I hate. And the only thing I hate enough to sing this song, is while shipping my children out to be demon food.