⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 24⭒☆━━☆⭒

Y/N pov:

''Emma, Ray!'' I yelled as I ran to them after I had finally found them. 

''Really... Again?'' Ray asked sadly. 

''Oh, they were on a date again weren't they-'' I thought. ''Im sorry for disturbing your date, again, but they just ended the meeting, and I need to tell you their plan.'' I said. Ray looked down to Emma with an angry look. 

''Please, don't mind Ray Y/N. You can tell us now.'' Emma said and slapped the back of Ray's head. Ray just looked sad after, but he still stayed and listened. 

»»—— ——««

''I see, so that's their plan.'' Ray said and looked like he went into deep thought. 

''So Norman really lied to us.'' Emma said with teary eyes. 

''Hey, it's okay, we can come up with something!" I tried to calm Emma down. 

''But how.. Everyone will follow Norman since most people here have been attacked by demons!'' Emma started. 

''We can't change everyones minds...'' And Ray continued. I looked down, trying to come up with something. 

''Come on Y/N, why can't your brain work..'' I thought. 

''Hey.'' Someone said and threw themselfs on me. 

''What the- Norman..?'' I said. 

''Oh no, we are fucked.'' Was the look on Ray's face. 

''What's going on? And why is Emma crying?'' Norman said while he continued to hug me. ''Oh, don't worry, it's just some lovers fighting, Y/N just came to help us with it, but we are fine now.'' Ray said and hugged Emma. 

''God damn, he can be a great actor!'' I thought. 

''I see, well since it's getting late, I decided to go look for Y/N so we can head to bed.'' Norman said with a smile. Emma and Ray just looked  at each other. 

''Okay.'' Emma said with a smile. 

''Well then, should we go Y/N?'' Norman said with a smile. Keep in mind still hugging me. 

''Sure.'' I said with an awkwardy smile.

»»—— ——««

''Where are we going?'' I said as I realised we weren't going to my room. 

''Oh, today we are gonna go to my room.'' He said with a smile. 

''I see..'' I said and blushed. 

''We are going to his room?! Why?! Isn't my room enough?!'' I was screaming in my head at this point. 

''Hm, Y/N? Are you okay?'' He asked. 

''Yes! I am fine.'' I answered. 

''But, your face is so red.'' He sad with a frown. 

''Don't worry, Im fine!'' I assured him and pat his head. 

''If you say so.'' He said sadly.

»»—— ——««

Norman pov:

After some time, we were already in the bedroom next to my office. 

''Well, aren't you gonna lay down?'' I asked Y/N. 

''Ah, wait but I forgot to bring clothes with me, and I haven't brushed my teeth! I think I should go to my room after all..'' She said and went to grab the door handle. 

''Are you mad at me?'' I asked as I took her hand away from the door handle. 

''What? No, Im not..'' She said and looked at the floor. 

''Well then come on, and lets go to sleep.'' I said. 

''Fine..'' She answered. After that we went to bed.