⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 33⭒☆━━☆⭒

Y/N pov:

''Let go of that dagger.'' I said. He let go. 

''Now move away from the dagger.'' I continued. He started walking towards us. 

''Hey Y/N, let go of the dagger please..'' Emma said. I didn't let go. 

''Y/N, let go of the dagger. Now, please.'' Ray continued. I stayed still. 

''I dropped the dagger, I won't kill them. Please stop this, it isn't funny.'' Norman said. 

''You should never lie to the one you love, Norman.'' I said and let go of the knife that was next to my neck. 

''Now you will tell the others to stop killing the demons.'' I said. 

''I can't.'' He answered. 

''Why?'' I asked. 

''It's too late.'' He said and we heard an explosive. I looked back at him. He just looked at me. 

''I'm sorry Y/N. But we need to kill them.'' He said. I looked around. The fog was still there, I still heard the countless screams, and saw the blood everywhere. We have to stop this. 

''I can't believe you.'' I looked at Norman and then to Emma and Ray, giving them a nod as that we should go. We just left Norman there. 

Norman pov:

''I didn't want to lie to you, but we both had different answers to the same problem.'' I said to my self, looking back at the grandparent who was hugging his grandchild. 

''Please don't kill my grandchild..'' The older demon spoke. 

''Just kill me, that should be enough right?'' He said. I looked at him and thought about what Y/N just did. She put a dagger to her neck for demons. Maybe she is right. They need to eat humans just like we need to eat normal food. I turned the way they left, I had to follow them. 

''I am sorry, I will fix all of this.'' I said to the two demons and left. 

Y/N pov:

''How do we stop all of this..'' I started questioning.

'boom'

We heard. How should we stop all of this. I am so confused at the moment, I just can't think straight. 

''Emma, Ray!'' We heard a voice in the distance. Two... demons? 

''Mujika! Sunjo!'' Emma said. That sounds familiar. Wait.... aren't they the demons that don't need to eat humans to survive? 

''We saw the smoke from the city so we came as soon as we could. Can you tell us what is happening?'' Mujika spoke. 

»»—— ——««

''I see..'' Mujika said. 

''Well, maybe to stop them from becoming wild demons they will need to eat humans but we can't feed them anyone.'' Ray said. 

''Well what if we use the method that I used on Sonju?'' Mujika suggested. 

''That might actually work.'' Sonju said. 

''And that is?'' Ray asked. 

''Giving them my blood. It will stop them from needing human flesh.'' Mujika said. 

''That's a great idea!'' Emma said. 

''Hey, I'll help too..'' Someone from behind said. Oh it's just Norman. Wait Norman!? 

''What are you doing here?!'' I asked. 

''I came to help. And yes, that method will work.'' He said. 

''I am sorry for everything I have caused, I want to fix this.'' He continued. 

''It's alright Norman.'' Emma said. Ray nodded, whilst Mujika and Sonju just stood there smiling. Norman looked at me. 

''Fine.'' I said. 

''We need to start giving them Mujika's blood as soon as possible, so they don't get to the final stage of the drug.'' Norman said.

''They need to drink at least half a cup. When they have we can use their blood for the others as well.'' Mujika said and took out a few cups out of her bag. 

''Let's get going, I'll start filling up the cups on the way there.'' Mujika said.

»»—— ——««

We have already given quite a bit of demons the blood they needed. And they are continuing to do what we are. Everything is going acording to plan. Way to perfectly..

----

HEYYY IM BACK <3

sorry i was gone for like ages but i think im gonna continue this like till chapter 35 and im on break now so i have time tho idk if ill actually finish this bc i kinda just lost motivation too but i might finish it idk and im writing nonsense ANYWAYS IM BACK SO YEAHHH <3 (ps. i hate this whole book at this point </3) ANYWAYS HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT <3