⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 8⭒☆━━☆⭒

»»—— ——««

Y/N pov:

After a few weeks we had already established a laboratory with the items we got from a few more cities we visited.

''Hey, Norman? When are we going to go tomorrow?'' I asked while walking into the room.

''I'm thinking about starting to save other children from the farms.'' He answered as my eyes widened in excitement.

''Really?'' I asked. 

''Yes.'' he answered with a warm smile.

''Did you tell the other already?'' I asked another question. 

''No, I haven't yet'' He answered. 

''Ok well lets wait for them to come back and tell them the news.'' I suggested and smiled at him. He smiled back in agreement. 

Norman pov:

The other went either to hunt or to get ingredients, but if i were to guess Barbara and Zazie hunted and Vincent and Cislo went for herbs. At this time me and Y/N were alone in the temple. It felt kinda nice. ''Hey Norman?'' Y/N called. 

''Yes?'' I asked. 

''Since we have nothing to do, well me atleast, can you tell me more about your friends in the farm?'' She asked. I nodded. 

''Well, i had 2 best friends. They were both the same age as me. A girl which name is Emma and a boy, his name is Ray. Emma is the cheerfull child every farm probably has. She has yellow to orange hair and green eyes. Ray was pretty.. edgy? I guess. He had black eyes and black hair. He was always quiet.'' I started explaining. 

''Woah, i hope to meet them one day if you dont mind.'' She said. I smiled at her. That was pretty cute.

»»—— ——««

Y/N pov:

After some time the others came back. They brought back alot of meat. Luckily to mine and Normans cooking skills we always had a good dinner. ''So are we telling them now?'' I asked Norman. He nodded and everyone turned to him. 

'' We are starting to save children from other farms after we have more places to sleep, which will probably be fast since we will only be using this temple for now.'' He said. Everyone looked shocked at first but then wide smiles came on their faces. 

''YES!!'' Barbara screamed and continued to chew her food. Vincent just started to look at me and Norman whilst smiling. 

----

Thank you all so much for 1k reads!! <3