⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 10⭒☆━━☆⭒

Y/N pov:

Me and Norman always worked together. On alot of projects to make out lifes easier. Sometimes he would lock him self in the office to work on something alone. I didn't really mind, but I was still kinda curios. ''Y/N! Can you please go check on boss?'' Vincent said as I looked back. I nodded in response. 

»»—— ——««

''Hey Norman? How are you?'' I asked as i walked in the room. 

''Oh, hey Y/N. Is there anything you need?'' He asked as he stood up. 

''Oh nothing, just wanted to check on you?'' I said. 

''Oh, ok.'' I said. 

''Do you want to hang out, maybe?'' I added. He nodded.

»»—— ——««

Norman pov:

''Vincent, what oder hints should i send them so they can find their way here?'' I said panicked. 

''I don't know boss..'' He answered. 

''Can't you see where they are with the pen? Maybe if they are near enough we can send someone to look for them.'' He suggested. 

''That is actualy not a bad idea.'' I said. I got out the pen and opened the map. Luckily they we're actualy near us. 

''Vincent, send someone to look for them.'' I said. 

''Yes boss.''

»»—— ——««

Y/N pov:

Vincent came up to me and asked me and a few more people to go to this place to grad somek supplies. The weird thing was that the mark wasn't directly at the building where we would usualy get the stuff, but in the forest. No one from the other two weren't confused since it's Norman we are talking about. But for me it was kinda weird. ''Vincent, when do we have to go?'' I asked. 

''It would be nice if you were to come back today, so i recommend going as soon as possible.'' He answered. 

''Do I have time to talk to Norman real quick?'' I asked. 

''If it's urgent you can go. The other 2 can get the stuff you need to get there.'' He said and the other 2 nodded back. 

»»—— ——««

''Hey, Norman.'' I said as I walked through the door. 

''Oh, hey Y/N. How can I help you?'' He asked. 

''Yes, I am a little confused.'' I answered. 

''With what exatcly?'' He asked again. 

''With the mark on the map. It's not on the building. So you must want us to find something else?'' I answered him again. 

''Oh, so Vinecnt told you to go. There is a few people there, which I have been trying to find.'' He said while still doing his paperwork. 

''You mean your siblings? Emma, Ray and the rest?'' I asked. His eyes widdened but then he smiled and nodded. 

''Basically we are going to just search for a large group of kids?'' I asked and he nodded. 

''But when you find them don't tell them the name Norman, tell them im William Minerva, please.'' He begged. 

''Sure.'' I said and i left the room.