⭒☆━━☆⭒side chapter⭒☆━━☆⭒

Gilda pov:

''Hey Don!" I yelled. 

''Oh hey Gilda, what's up?'' He asked with a smile. 

''Well, uhm, Im on cooking duty today, but the other person is sick and everyone already has something to do, so if you are free can you come help me?'' I asked and looked down. 

''Sure!'' He said and put his hand on my shoulder. 

''Thank you.'' I said. It felt like my face was on fire. 

»»—— ——««

''So, how can I help?'' He asked. 

''Well, can you start by cutting the patatoes?'' I asked. He nodded with a smile. 

''Gilda, Im done.'' He said. I turned around to go and see the patatoes he had finished. 

''Is it good?'' He asked. 

''Yes, it is.'' I said with a smile. 

''Wait, why are his hands behind his back?'' I thought. 

''Hey, show me your hands.'' I commanded.

''Why?'' He said nervously. 

''Show them.'' I said again. He showed me his hands, full of cuts from the patatoes. 

''Don... You should have told me you couldn't do it!'' I said with teary eyes. 

''Im sorry. I didn't want to trouble you.'' He said and hugged me. 

''It's okay, I'll go get some bandages.'' I said. 

»»—— ——««

''Im back.'' I said. 

''Oh, hey.'' Don said with a smile. 

''Okay, give me your hands.'' I said and sat infront of him.

»»—— ——««

''Okay all done!'' I said with a smile. 

''Thanks.'' Don said. 

''No problem, now please sit down and let me finish the food.'' I said. 

''But..'' He started. I looked back at him with a death stare and he just shut his mouth. 

»»—— ——««

''Finally finished!'' I exhaled. As I turned around to put the last pot in place, I saw that Don had falled asleep. I put the pot on the table and went over to him. 

''He looks so cute when he's asleep..'' I said to myself. After that I kissed him. 

''Omg, what did I just do.'' I said and ran away with a blushing face. 

Don pov:

''Well shit-''