⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 5⭒☆━━☆⭒

Y/N pov:

''Do you need me to get anything else Norman?'' I asked. 

''Hm... No, I dont think so, can you come help me though?'' He answered. 

''Yes, of course,''I said. 

''So, you were also in a farm right? Care to share a little bit?'' I said while I continued to mix the ingredients. 

''It matters on what excatly you want to know,'' He answered. 

''Well... did you have a best friend or best friends?'' I asked and his eyes widen. 

''I did. We were actually supposed to escape together, but I got shipped out before we could. But I think they have already left the farm,'' he said and continued mixing. 

''Oh, well I'm sorry about that. But im sure you will be able to find them.'' I said as I smilled at him. 

He looked over to me and I could see a little blush on his face. ''Thanks,'' was his only answer. 

''Do you have any more questions?'' he asked me and looked back to his mixture. 

''Hm... Oh yeah, it's not about your life at the farm but are you done?'' I said as he nodded. 

''We should go to sleep then. We do have a lot of work,'' I said as I let go of the antidote I made. He nodded and did the same. 

''''

The next morning, we woke up early and went back to the city to get more materials. Since we were staying in the temple already, we decided to make it into our house/laboratory and mostly everything that was valuable was there. We found some stuff and were able to make enough beds for all of us. Though they were not the most comfortable things we had to deal with it. 'At some point we are gonna change them anyway,'  I tought.

''''

After a few weeks, we decided to go exploring a bit more, since we mostly took everything we could from the broken town. Norman, Cislo and I went to one side and Barbara, Zazie and Vincent went to another. 

''''

After a few days we managed to find another city. Though there was a problem. It wasn't abandoned. 

''What do we do now?'' Cislo asked. 

Norman was stuck in tought as it hit me. ''What if we make disguises?'' I suggested. 

''Huh? What do you mean?'' Cislo asked. 

''We can find some type of oval wood chunks and make the masks. And also, didn't we find some cloth in the old town that we brought with us as blankets?'' I asked Norman. 

''That might not be a bad idea,'' Norman said. He somehow looked scarier than usual. He seemed different. He seemed more serious then before. 

''''

Luckily, we found three wood chunks, enough to carve into masks. And also to our luck, Cislo had a knife with him, so he could carve out the masks as me and Norman go up on a hill and look what the town has so we know where to go.

Norman pov:

''Hey Norman? Are you ok?'' Y/N asked me. 

''Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?'' I answered. 

''Well, you looked pretty scary back then when you were thinking, so I tought something might be wrong,'' She said as she rubbed the back of her head. 

''Oh, you mean that. Well, you see, Cilso, Barbara, Zazie and Vincent see me as their 'boss', I guess. And so I tought I should not show emotions like pain and sadness. If they see me weak, they could possibly lose their hope in me,'' I said. 

She looked kinda dissapointed but i think she understood.