⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 4⭒☆━━☆⭒

Norman pov:

They brought them sooner than expected. But what do they want us to do? 

''Okay kids, it's time to go back to your rooms,'' A male voice said. We said goodbye to each other. I knew that we needed to put the plan into use the next few days. 

The next morning, Vincent and I were together. I put a note in the Rubik's Cube, saying that we are starting the plan tomorrow and that I've already explained the plan to Y/N, and we just need to tell her we are starting. 

The next day, Y/N and I were together. 

''What?'' She asked and I nodded. 

''We're already starting?'' she asked and I nodded again. 

''Okay, but when exactly?'' She asked. 

''In about 5 or 6 minutes.'' I could see her eyes widen.

Y/N pov:

We are starting. Oh god we are starting. 

''So what do you need me to do?'' I asked the white-haired boy. 

''Just stay safe,'' He said. I nodded. 

''Ok kids time to go,'' the same male voice from the other day yelled. I look back at Norman who was looking at me. He smiles at me and I smile back. 

As I head back to my room with the two guards, I hear an explosion. After that the two guards fall to the ground as I see Norman, Vincent and three other people behind me. Norman took out his hand and I put mine in his. We then continued to run to the exit from the map Vincent had created.

 At the end we managed to escape safely. We were also to take hostage some of the demon guards, who I had never seen look so horrifed. But Norman was holding my hand trough it, which calmed me down. 

Vincent and the other three people were trying to take information on how to stop the experiments from hurting them, but sadly, they only knew what to do when the after effects of the experiments happend and it wouldnt last forever. 

''Hey Norman?'' I asked and he turned around. 

''Who are the other three people?'' i asked. 

''Oh they're Barbara, Cislo, and Zazie. We found them in one of the glass rooms,'' He answered. 

''Oh. Well, I'm happy you managed to save them!" I said to him with a smile.

 He turned around and covered his mouth. ''Yes.. me too,'' He said.

 After that, we left.

»»—— ——««

After some time, we managed to find an abandoned demon city. The houses were way too broken to be able to be lived in, so we just decied to get materials and go find a safe place to build our own little city. The same day Vincent and Barbara went to gather herbs so they can make the antidote. 

»»—— ——««

We found a little forest where it would be suitable to make the city. There was an abandoned temple, so we decided to clean it up and sleep there. Vincent, Barbara, Cislo and Zazie already went to sleep, while Norman and I decided to stay awake and make the antidote.