⭒☆━━☆⭒chapter 21⭒☆━━☆⭒

Y/N pov:

''I wonder why Norman asked me that.'' I said to Barbara. 

''Yeah, I wonder why.'' She answered. I am currently talking with Barbara and Cislo, also trying to get information from them. 

''Oh, by the way, Boss wants to talk to his siblings but he wants you there as well.'' Cislo said. 

''Oh, okay. Bye guys''

Barbara pov:

''That was close..'' I said. 

''Yeah, if we tell her, boss is gonna kill us.'' Cislo continued.

»»—— ——««

Y/N pov:

After some time I manged to get to Normans office. 

''Hello, everyone!'' I greeted the people in the room. Emma and Ray sitting together like always and infront of them Norman with an empty sit for me. 

''So, what did you need?'' I asked. 

''After I was shipped, some stuff happend and I believe Emma and Ray would like to explain, so we know how mad we have made the royals.'' Norman answered. I nodded. 

''After you were shipped, we waited till Emma's leg healed and then started the plan.'' Ray started. 

''Let me guess, you tried to play with fire?'' (AN: IM SORRY I HAVE THE SONG PLAY WITH FIRE IN MY HEAD AND CANT GET IT OUT) Norman asked. Ray nodded with a smile. I just looked at Emma and she had sad eyes. 

''Wait what? Can someone explain? What does play with fire mean, and Emma's leg had to heal?'' I asked confused. 

''The mother we had, broke my leg so we couldn't escape.'' Emma answered. 

''And to escape I had the plan to set myself and the house on fire.'' Ray continued. My eyes widden from the shock. 

''Okay, so uhm, could you continue?'' Norman asked. 

''Oh yes, sure. After the house burnt down we left Phil and the other 4-under at the house, so they could go to different ones-'' Ray started. 

''Wait, Phil? As in brown haired 4 year old with blue eyes?'' I ask and everyone looks at me. 

''You know Phil?'' Emma asks with sparkles in her eyes. 

''Yes, him and some other kids suddenly came to our house, we didn't get an explination on why they came tho.'' I answered. 

●~●~●~●

''Y/n, please be carefull. And promise me you'll see me and the others again.''

''Make sure to survive.'' 

●~●~●~●

''Oh, so that's what he meant!'' I suddenly said interupting what ever they were talking about. They looked at me with a 'huh' face. 

''When I was getting shipped, he came up to me and told me to survive and be carefull, now I understand what he meant!'' I said. After I said what, they all got teary eyes. 

''Phil..'' Emma said with a smile. 

''I guess he meant alot to them huh.'' I thought to myself and hugged Norman since Ray was hugging Emma.

----

HOLY CRAP, 10K READS?? THX SM GUYS, I never expected this to get so many reads, thank you everyone for reading my story!